Finally after 4 years, my opus is complete! (Maj'Dul server)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

I have (finally!) recently completed my Harry Potter Experience project, which I have been working on for over 4 years.
    It is a pretty massive project, including 12 homes total, so I am only going to include one picture of each, with the address. All homes are linked and can be accessed from Hogwarts Castle and also a special room in my Showcase home (not pictured - published under Medium Homes.) I encourage you to stop by on Maj'Dul and enjoy some favorite moments and locations from the Harry Potter universe! Be sure to read the books and other miscellania, and have NPCsay turned on for the full effect of each home!

Hogwarts Castle - # 13 Hall of Fame or Maverique's Mistmoore Crags Estate - Qeynos (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

Hogwarts Classrooms - #93 Hall of Fame or Maverique's Mistmoore Crags Estate - Qeynos (now on the Halls of Fate server)
    [IMG]

Hogwarts Common Rooms - #155 Hall of Fame or Cedrice's Mistmoore Crags Estate - Freeport (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

Hogwarts Grounds - #155 Hall of Fame or Maverique's Ethernere Enclave - Qeynos (Halls of Fate server)
    [IMG]

Quidditch Pitch -#92 Hall of Fame or Cedrice's Ethernere Enclave - Freeport (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

Hogsmeade Village - #70 Hall of Fame or Severess's Maj'Dul Vacation Suite - Freeport (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

The Ministry of Magic - #57 Hall of Fame or Maverique's Thurgadin Grand Hall - Thurgadin (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

12 Grimmauld Place - #64 Hall of Fame or Lumiera's Uncanny Estate - Qeynos (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

Diagon Alley - #76 Hall of Fame or Jupitera's Court of the Master - Freeport (This entry is my favorite!) (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

Knockturn Alley - #83 Hall of Fame or Jupitera's Mistmoore Crags Estate - Freeport (Maj'Dul Server)[IMG]

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries - #32 Massive Homes or Severess's Mistmoore Crags Estate - Freeport (Maj'Dul Server)[IMG]

And finally Malfoy Manor - #21 Massive Homes or Shanette's Vacant Estate of Unrest - Qeynos (Maj'Dul Server)
    [IMG]

All votes, comments, and suggestions are welcome as always!

Mischief managed,
    Shanette
    Juraiya, Geden, Cheribomb and 10 others like this.
  2. Emesh Well-Known Member

I love all of your Harry Potter theme homes.:p
    Everyone of them is amazing! Malfoy Manor was so cool.
    Diagon Alley was by far my favorite!:D
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Emesh! Diagon Alley is far and away my favorite too! I had so much fun doing all the little shops in it! =)
    BTW, I recently toured your Dervish Estate again and lovelovelove what you did with your breakout, and your use of those sandstone building blocks! =)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome job(s)! You did the extremely smart thing and broke them up into separate houses; there's no way even a T4 would have enough item count to do all of them at once...besides, lots of the locations (Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Malfoy Manor, etc.) are separate anyways. ;->

Uwk
    who will have to check them out in person to see if you've linked them all other than just by titles...obvious linked portals? :)
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

They are linked through Hogwarts Castle as the main hub, and also I have a special room in my Showcase / Portal House, especially designated just for portals to this project. =)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Good idea...I'll have to steal--ah, modify that idea for my "linked" stuff... ;)

EDIT: actually, the more I think about it, the more brilliant that is. I'll have to find a way to make it work... :D

Uwk
    Merriel, Emesh and Spextasy like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

OH. My.God! If I was you I'd be so proud of this accomplishment. I went touring this morning though I saw I'd already voted on Knockturn Alley it must have been a while ago that I visited that - what an achievement, I'm not surprised it took four years. Good for you for sticking with it, it was well worth it /congratulatory hug and a well-deserved cuppa tea x
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm so glad others are enjoying it as much as I had fun doing it. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Out of sight! Excellent work Spextasy.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  10. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

This quote reminds of Afista :(. We miss you.
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! :)
  12. Eryn Well-Known Member

I don't know who you think you are being all good and stuff!!!!

These are amazing houses great job!

#peeposaur
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Why thank you very much!
  14. Khiara Active Member

AMAZING AMAZING AAAHHHHHHMAZEBALLS!!! Outstanding job on every one of them Shan!!!! If you haven't been already...set aside a GOOD chunk of time and TAKE YOUR TIME thur every single one!!
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks Khiara, Glad you like them! :)
  16. Goldinrae Active Member

Amazing work - I visited a couple today and will be going back again and again. There's just so much to see!

Loved Malfoy Manor. Was fun to discover each bedroom with it's own character. I liked the utility room too, oh and the bathroom at the top of the stairs :)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks Goldinrae! I tried to use as much of that space as possible, but quickly began to run out of item count. But I am still pretty happy with how it turned out. Glad you are enjoying them! :)
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

ETA : Leaderboards Postions have been updated for anyone stll wishing to visit.
    Thank you all for your votes and feedback! I'm so happy so many people are enjoying what I consider to be my Masterpiece Project!
    :)
    Shanette
  19. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Ooh I ran across Malfoy's Vacant Estate of Unrest tonight which was very well done! I will definitely check out the rest!