Looking for a home - Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mulek, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Mulek New Member

Hello to all who read this post. I am willing to provide more information if you seek it, please let me know.

I've been playing MMO's for going on 15 years. I've spent almost all of that time playing a myriad of tank classes in casual, social and hardcore raiding guilds. I've had experience in leading, guild management, etc.

I am looking for a guild, they don't have to do anything other than actually play the game, be social and have fun. I have no raid requirements or dungeon demands. I just want a place that I can logon and lose myself in the game for however long I can. I want to make some new friends that we can maybe do a group quest or dungeon or something now and then.

I am a newer player to EQ2, I've had my character for quite awhile, but I am only level 46 with very minimal experience. I am also in college so my playtime isn't going to be much more than 1-3 hours a day, maybe longer on the weekends. But I am committed to learning about the game, finding a good home and making friends. That's all I want.

I am in the MSTime zone.

I have all the voice chat programs, etc. I would like to just find a group of people who are cool and want to hang out and play the game and enjoy it.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me in game or here.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. Eliohia2 Active Member

I don't know if you have already found a home or not but you might check out The Forgotten Souls. The people there are pretty nice, willing to help, and are on at all times of the day and night (we have people from Europe so..) Feel free to hit me up if you see me. And even if you do have a home already holler at me if you see me! Good luck and welcome!
  3. Mulek New Member

Eliohia, thank you for the reply. You are the first person to reply to me, I will try to speak with you in game in the next day or two. I look forward to speaking with you!
  4. Eliohia2 Active Member

my toon in that guild is Jadelily. Right now I am working on some alts crafting lol. Is your toons name Mulek? if so I will add you to my friends and see when you log on....
  5. Lexxiii Active Member

I see that you already had someone reply to you but Legionzz is always looking for new people to join our guild. We run groups, raid 3 times a week, but that is not required. Our only requirement is Ventrilo because of how spotty the in game voice can be. We accept any toons, including alts.
    My recuriters, Oogaaboogaa and Lexxiiii, are currently on extended break due to personal issues, but we have many recuriters, including our guild leader Temptrss and her alts, Anatha, Kyrain, etc etc lol.
    Regardless of what you choose, welcome to the World of Norrath and may your travels be safe and full of fun and adventure.
    ~Oogaaboogaa~
  6. Grimdin New Member

I am in the same boat as OP. Just started this server but looking for a fun group to play with. Also, want to know ways I can contribute. In my past life I played tanks and healers. At one point, became a sought after Shadow Priest on my server in WoW. Filling needed niches are fun for me.
    Look forward to hearing how things are.

Grimdin
  7. Ratza Well-Known Member

Necessary Evil - we are a small active guild...we raid but raiding is not a requirement to be a member...1st and foremost we like to have fun and we have formed some long lasting bonds/friendships in our guild....I think it really helps to like the folks you play with. We are mostly east coast and central time zone players. A few on Mountain. We can get pretty boisterous in our teamspeak chat. If you want more details give any of us a shout in game.