Error when trying to log into game or account on website

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Appleblossom, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Appleblossom New Member

Hi,

I just crashed on my main account. Got some sort of fatal error. I restarted computer and tried to log in and tells me there was problem logging in. So, I tried another account and it was np. Same with logging into my account here, np with this account. So....any clue whats going on? Really stumped because other accounts can log in. Oh, and I tried to log in on another computer and same thing. Other accounts np but not my main one?

Thanks
  2. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

I just got the error, then it made me reenter my login info but seems to be working ok now
  3. grimbold1956 New Member

Having the same problem. One account is ok but 2nd account just comes up with an error message at log in.
    syruss2016 likes this.
  4. Badhealer Active Member

Not sure what is going on, was not able to log in with my station account or silver accounts. Was able to get in with a F2P account.
  5. Appleblossom New Member

No luck for me :( There is a banner about log in issues so we shall see. Just glad its not just me.
  6. syruss2016 New Member

same for me, 1 account ok, another crashed and cant get back in grrrrrrr
  7. Pfuff New Member

I can't log in with my all access account but both F2Ps are ok.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Same, I can log in with my F2P account, but not this account. I can log in to the forums, just not the launcher.

So, maybe another DDOS. :(
  9. Noizette Active Member

Maybe resolved? I too was locked out and just got in :)
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

Red text at top of main forum page:

Status: 2/11/2016 5:43 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.

Holly's tweet:

Seeing some issues at login across all games. Looking into it!

11. Adevil Well-Known Member

HaphazardAllure likes this.
  12. edadozz New Member

hey , I can log into my account , it goes to the character selection page , but as soon as im almost zoned into map , I get an error code , I recently changed my video card it worked , for a night last weekend , I thought maybe it was my account so I waited a few days , came back still the same problem , so I put my old video card back , knowing it has never failed me in the past , still same problem . then I read up internet tool bars can sometimes interfere , deleted them , Still nothing , so I re downloaded game and im still having the same problem error code g . What do I do next ?
  13. Xper Well-Known Member

hm, am i the only one still unable to log into my account? or did someone just happen to hack my account at exactly the same time that eq2 started having login issues.
  14. Kurisutaru Active Member

You're not the only. I just tried and can't log into any of my accounts. It's the same for EQ1 and Landmark which I also play. The launcher hangs at processing.. and then I get a message saying "There was an error completing your request. Please try again later." :oops:
  15. Mythrandia New Member

Also can't login
  16. Erithorn New Member

I cannot log in to EQII, and Planetside2 as well...
    5:00pm EST
  17. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

It wants me to log into Guk :confused:
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Launchpad is behaving weird. I'm able to put in password, play becomes available, click that it goes to PLAYING and then a few seconds later it's back to PLAY.

On one of the tries I did re-clicked PLAY again (but I knew that doesn't work), sure enough then gives me error about pw/login issue.

EDIT - I should add that this is different than the issue this morning. This morning on one of my accounts it just wouldn't even get as far as accepting password.
  19. Gerak Well-Known Member

Twitter shows 20 minutes ago they are investigating an issue that could be affecting logins and game servers.
  20. Grouse Active Member

Same as the problem we had with the login servers awhile back. Disconnect when zoning, with a request to enter your password.