Bovoch on top of Nek Castle

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystfit, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Adevil Well-Known Member

Supposed to be only during Bristlebane week. It did escape once before, though, and the devs rounded it up and caged it again :D
  2. Lexxiii Active Member

Some of the bovichs appear everytime a BL comes near. One in SS one in Ant in Windstalker Village. Those ones are ones that only appear for a BL. Then they have ones like on top of Nek Castle that are mostly always up. And I have tested this. My Mystic has killed the one on top of Nek Castle but has never seen the one in Ant except for the time I was with a Beastlord friend and it spawned.
  3. Flitterby New Member

I also would like to reply, that Flitterby has tamed the Nek Castle one, doing the same thing as Lexxii, and he became my pet, she also tamed the pink and white one in Windstalker Village, there is one in Butcherblock, out in the Commonlands at the 4-way crossing, and in Moors of Ykesha where you land across the chasm right behind the gnome and the robot-I love the Beastlord class and have 2 evil 2 good aligned and they all have different types of the same warders...yep if you wanna tame the Nek Castle bull, you need to undress and disarm yourself or you'll be too powerful and kill it, and he takes forever to respawn. I call it a 'him' because he has no udder. [IMG]
    Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  4. Lexxiii Active Member

Yeah. I was scared cause even with me for lack of better words naked, I still got him to 17% health in 1 attack. I thought for sure I was going to have to camp the area lol
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  5. Dmack Active Member

They spawn no matter what. I tested this the other day. Took my BL to Butcherblock and spawned the mob. I then logged my Channeler and killed it. Interesting thing was he drop an iron chest with a fabled cloak as the reward. LOL
  6. Taemisa Active Member

Indeed. If all the beastlords were trying to tame you and the other classes trying to kill you, wouldn't you be in hiding?
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Kenny hangs with the bovoch up there some of the time. Maybe its a romance.
    Lexxiii and Belenos like this.
  8. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

mental eyebleach now required.... thanks siggy!
    Lexxiii and Belenos like this.