ToT crafting tables - what's special about them?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Zhaanish, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Just back to the game after many months away. Sorry I'm sure this has been answered but I tried searching and couldn't find any threads - what is special about the ToT crafting tables you can only buy from the faction merchant? I understand you need the forge for certain items (is that correct), but what about the rest? Are they just a new appearance or something more?

Thanks!
  2. Eyenstein Member

You dont need any of them as all they are are a different color of the original ones. The forge you can use in Maldura and I beleive there is a collection quest that gives you a forge of brell for house or guild hall.
    Finora, Zhaanish and Xillean like this.
  3. Xillean Well-Known Member

Eyenstein is correct, there is nothing special about them other then they look a bit different. And yes there is a tradeskill collection in Maldura that will reward you with a Forge of Brell for your house or Guild Hall, which is used to make the new purple adorns.

Edit: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Traditional_Dhalgar_Forgework would be the red shinies you need to complete for it :)
    Finora and Zhaanish like this.
  4. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Thank you both!
    Xillean likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I personally think the new Malduran crafting tables are spiffy. I need to buy two sets, one for the guild hall and the other for my house!
    Zhaanish likes this.
  6. Lexxiii Active Member

Note: There are 2 seperate red shiny collections in Maldura. One gives the Forge of Brell, and atm I cant remember the other one.
    Zhaanish likes this.
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

The new tables also save you some status (~210k on a full set) over buying / keeping the elaborates.
    Feara and Zhaanish like this.