Ranger Cast/DPS issues

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by CSP84, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Rougez Active Member

I'll just leave this here because obviously right side is for baddies... ;)

[IMG]
    Bad3ck, Laiina and Jaden like this.
  2. Laiina Well-Known Member

I have to admit this is making me take a 2nd look at right side.
  3. Bad3ck New Member

haha Thanks Rougez
    Eles likes this.
  4. Rougez Active Member

I wanted to post this one earlier but my log was corrupt and I recently cleaned out my log folder so could not go back and import it. I knew if I came in claiming 340mil people would not believe me. Luckily somebody else saved their log file and sent it to me.[IMG]
  5. Froakie Member

Instead of bashing sides, lets talk how to maximize damage for both!
  6. Toran Member

Priceless!
  7. Flamace Active Member

Maybe I should bring my ranger out of retirement.
  8. Janoomi Member

Just a question , I do ok but these parses make me drool , I have good gear and come nowhere close to 100mil, Help please.
  9. Neiloch Well-Known Member

So wheres the rest of it? You know, the critical information thats needed to properly review the parse without just blindly accepting a claim? Rest of the parse, stats, equipment, group setup, raid setup, etc.

I assume you are being top loaded with buffs and/or self-only equipment since that and 340 are considerably higher than a lot of single person parses yet the kills times are considerably slower, almost double.
  10. Rougez Active Member

What about the "claim" is blind? Are you saying I doctored up a parse for a VIDEO GAME? :p

First, I'm not in a WW competing guild, we run with what we have. Even then we don't run the number of DPS classes you guys do so our kill times will obviously be longer. It was during the holidays also so I'm sure we were short for the night. Do I get the buffs, damn right I do I top the parse 90% of the time. Gear wise, the only "selfish" piece of jewellery I wear is an Aura Share earring. Every other jewellery piece is group/raid proc. I was lucky enough to get a Phelony and traded for Fai Thass during the ethereal summer. Armor is mix of heroic fabled/x2/x4 drops. I run DT and Rites from the x2 for my charms.

Our kill time from yesterday on that fight was 4:35 and I hit just over 349 mil, I was pretty bummed given that Phelony is not resetting my abilities.
  11. Vasco Active Member

Keep up the good work. Don't follow others and follow the way that works for you!
  12. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

We'd like to see the rest of the parse. Show us the pie chart at the bottom to see everything.
    Neiloch and Eles like this.
  13. Ishmel Member

67mil enc dps from sniper squad is pretty strong. Pm me your L33T hax.
  14. Rougez Active Member

The only reason I even posted part of a parse was because of all the misinformation and hard lines spewed when the OP asked about left vs right side. I didn't want to hijack his thread, which seems to have happened anyways...
  15. Regolas Well-Known Member

Ultimately you've picked an AE fight to post. It's still very impressive, but I have always believed right side is good in AE situations.

To be honest though you're like 50-100m higher than any I've seen for any class (my pool is limited though), and I'm curious to see how you do it.
  16. Jrel Well-Known Member

And I want to see the Avg delay times and Crit percentages as well. :)
    Neiloch likes this.
  17. Grainer Active Member

This parse is a joke, everyone parses high on this fight, if you want to justify the right-side, then post entire raid, this is an easy number to hit specced on left side as well, like others have asked, show the rest of the parse and more fights. Anyone can pick 1 fight out of 100000 and claim it is the best.
  18. Ishmel Member

Problem is, with parses in these forums is there is no context. Not like old parse threads. In this case too much of the parse window is cropped and every parse is imported/merged (not saying parses were doctored or that parses can't be doctored without an import). At this point all the parses linked really show no information therefore saying nothing about the validity of point that was intended by Rougez.
    Neiloch and Kittybock like this.
  19. Rougez Active Member

Yeah you guys are right, I'm just a noob. Go left side, it's the only way.
  20. Flamace Active Member

What I find hilarious about the comment is his parse is three times higher than yours, and spec'd right side.
    Rougez and Regolas like this.