Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Strings Well-Known Member

If anyone hasn't gotten their tokens on ab, try relogging, camping to self, zoning, or something similar.
    Gulaep likes this.
  2. Pebbelzz New Member

I've also sent one including a pic of the dev conformation
  3. dkpc1983 Member

Same Question, didn't get any response.
  4. Yaroslav New Member

I'm just waiting on whether or not I can do that. As soon as someone official says YES, then I will buy a membership. Otherwise, I just once again cannot use a bunch of high level chars. I can't afford to pay $20 per char.
  5. Gulaep Well-Known Member

LOL They replied to me and told me to refer to this very thread itself for info.

Well, umm...derp!

Never knew this thread existed! /shrugs head Love canned responses that solve nothing and more often than not just prove the point the complaintant was making.
  6. Pebbelzz New Member

I also got a reply but they told me I should have it if eligible. And I do now, it came in the mail soon after I sent the tweet
  7. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Like a boss, Strings!

That worked. And for the record, I make an apology for my too-early and seemingly impatient response before. Daybreak, I apologize for assuming the worst. I got my token and I thank you.

Gulaep (Mark)

EDIT: I would still like to know if I used a Krono between Dec 3 and Dec 10 on my Silver account if they will get token in mail after status changes to Member. I can assume it will, I'd like to hear it from someone else's mouth first before I spend my one and only Krono that I have held on to for ten months and bought for a mere 3,300 plat on broker. That was very high at the time, a week before it was 1,500! :D . I was planning on selling it but I guess I will have to use it after all.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Szepra New Member

Adding to the chorus of thank you for the AB tokens.
  9. Roshen Well-Known Member

If you're an all access member, you should have the token waiting for you in the mail.

If you haven't received it yet, zone or relog.

If you just became an all access member to get a transfer token, you'll probably need to zone or relog before it'll appear in your mailbox.
  10. Xillean Well-Known Member

Thank you DB :)
  11. Yaroslav New Member

Well, guess I'm buying a membership then! :D
    zimzorz likes this.
  12. Xillean Well-Known Member

err so I used a token on AB for my Paladin Eylisa seemed to work trying to go to Skyfire, but when I checked back she was still on AB and was able to log back onto AB the token reappeared in my bags :/ so confused
    Buggabug likes this.
  13. Buggabug Active Member

My first two toons transferred no problem, but the third doesn't seem to be working. Has stayed on the same server and like Xillean the token is back in inventory. Is this a glitch because of the 2 toons per 24hr rule that was temporarily suspended or is it just a serious back log because of the number of transfers going on?
    Xillean likes this.
  14. Xper Well-Known Member

What about all the non all-access members who were led to believe for months they'd get free transfers and then all the sudden, without addressing the confusion, DBG decided not to.
    Rose likes this.
  15. ITPalg Member

I really think this should not be time-limited.
    Just give the token via mail or in our accounts.
    People shouldn't have to make up their minds in a limited amount of time or be locked from it in case they are not available during this short window to log onto a computer.

How does one go about moving characters that are currently locked out due to not being in paid status, out of the range of available accessible character slots?
  16. Xevran Well-Known Member

Wait so I have to pay $15 for the free transfer?? What happened to it being a FREE transfer for everyone affected by the merge?

SoE is back to being SoE and flat out lying I see. Very glad I did not buy the expansion, the several developers I bought games from on Steam instead of your expansion have not lied to me at least. Really excited to play Life Is Strange when I get time.

Anyway time to find someone to give a couple plat to on AB!
    Rose likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can only transfer 2 toons per account every 24 hours
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Go back to the original first post, it was edited to show that restriction was removed temporarily from Dec 3 to Dec 10.

Quote, "You can move more than two characters per day. An account will be able to move up to 100 characters (although each character can only move for free one time)." end quote.

Is this not what is happening in game? Does it seem the restriction is still in place? I have 12 I need to move, so my inquiring mind wishes to know.
  19. flameweaver Well-Known Member

From Roshen's post, page 1:

You can move more than two characters per day. An account will be able to move up to 100 characters (although each character can only move for free one time).

[EDIT] LOL, I think Schmetterling just got double whammied. :D
    Gulaep and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They said they would be waiving that rule, since it's only for a week. Don't know if that has actually taken effect yet or not. :-/

Uwk

EDIT: poor Schmetterling! Triple-whammied...but not so much if it doesn't work yet. :-/
    Gulaep and flameweaver like this.