Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Since Rawl had mentioned it is not something he could facilitate, you might be able to accomplish something similar by a build using the waterfall in the Tenebrous Island Refuge prestige home?? Build the floor over the pond, allow the water through opening in ceiling, etc. Just a thought. Gorgeous room....love luxurious bathrooms!!
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

I understand completely that it is totally up to the powers that be to actually implement the mirrored reflections and water animations to items, and I know that something quite as simple as the image I submitted probably would not be accepted. I figured there would be some kind of fountain design that attaches to a ceiling and you could request that they add a water animation to it, and the separate reservoir at the bottom would be designed to match the ceiling fountain. They have been very good about adding water animation effects and mirror reflections to items at the request of the artists, and I think, done right, they would not deny it in this instance either. The design itself could be as simple or complex as the artist chooses, though I would be happy with even a very simple design. I think an elven or fae-like design would be sweet. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have requested (general wishlist thread) a flowing water feature that has a very thin small disc so we can hide it even in shallow walls that doesn't have a reservoir attached to it because all of the in game items are very hard to hide the reservoir part. The water item from the Elvin bath house is very very close to what I asked for since the head part is fairly thin. Having a ceiling mounted item would be really awesome. Every house and guild hall I have decorated I have wanted flowing water that is easy to hide the banner or other solid pieces of the item. Let me know if you post something in the new bug/feature request website or in general wishlist and I will vote for it.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love! I hope it is approved. If it does maybe you could make one with different image like pegasus or something with different metal color.
    Merriel, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I really hope this gets added soon!!!
  6. Rawl Well-Known Member

I have over 25 items still in "valid" status which basically means they haven't been reviewed yet. The earliest one was submitted about 3 months ago. I thought they might have been busy with the expansion release, but since it has released, I haven't seen any status updates for any of the items I've submitted.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Rawl Well-Known Member

What time is it?? You don't know, well, you better get one of these: Pedestal Mounted Sun Dial. I just submitted this to Player Studio. I know it should read Sundial as one word :p

[IMG]
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Siiggghhhh...let's hope they haven't forgotten the PS folks, either the artists or the staff facilitating it... :-/

Of course, the Powers might still be bug-squashing in the expac, given the Game Update Notes I've seen.

Uwk
    who really thinks They need to do more free Beta testing first, but... /shrug
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Either that, or make a standard fountain very large and bury the origin point and reservoir in building blocks of some sort, and make the whole thing suitable for the smaller races?

Uwk
    who actually loves a good reservoir, as long as it can be truly splashed about in and not walked over! ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  10. Rawl Well-Known Member

I heard them ask during a few of their video shows on twitch for beta tester volunteers. Maybe they didn't get many people to help sort out the bugs. Many time people get involved in beta for the "first look" opportunity much more than the find and squash bugs purpose which they are suppose to be there to help do.

At any rate, I hope Tim starts reviewing the stuff we've submitted pretty soon. I am sure there is a huge back log by now.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

If I based a guess... it's a factor of sheer volume and Frostfell submissions have priority as well as the Expansion.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There is that, yeah; I still can't help but think if they'd done the merges a long time ago (like, August) using the tried-and-true method, they would've had time to look at this stuff, and the expac, then dealt with anything new for Frostfell...20/20 hindsight. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  14. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

The Sylvan Village for Frostfell has been marked as complete. Work has begun on E-Day items. I hope people like flowers...
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Something other than roses? Sure! :D

Uwk
    who likes roses, but doesn't wanna drown in them... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  16. Estred Well-Known Member

The Hinterlands Table that goes with it thematically also has been marked completed. The Chair was returned for some UV touchups and hopefully will be resubmitted and re-evaluated/completed before Frostfell. I have E-Day plans and I'm thinking some furniture.

To those here I have not decided a Color Scheme but its' going to be one of these two:
    • Wood Colors with Pastel Hearts/Stripes
    • Pastel Colors (Pinks/Reds/Whites) purely without the woods.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Either sounds great Estred but if I had to choose I would pick then without the woods version.
  18. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Both sound great but I'm the opposite I'd love to see with the wood.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Hopefully both versions would get accepted! :D

Might want to submit them one after the other, though... ;->

Uwk
    "When left with a choice, pick both."
    Merriel and Trixwynter like this.
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

I'm with Uwk, I like the idea of both, hehe. I love wood, but there are times when I want to decorate without it...like my Erollisi Villa. :)

That sun dial is very nice, Jerry. If, or should I say when, I recreate my grandparent's home, it will make a perfect addition to the yard. :)