Cheeze It (Totally not going to get sued for that lol ) Halls of Fate

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Avouriel the Ratonga, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Hey guys! If you are looking for a guild that loves hanging out, talking, and doing quests, you have found us! PST To Khulda, or whoever's on at the time. Oh! And one more thing, you have to sign a Non-Ratonga diet contract... Thanks!We are a family friendly (ratonga-based) guild that love to have fun and chat.. (LGBTQ+ and Furry friendly)

Heh, sorry for the lame, short little thing.. But I am recruiting a few people for my guild, it is currently level 12, will hit level 13 once I do a writ or two, but anyways, it's a ratonga-based guild that would be a friendly guild for well, everyone.. Of course, there'll be mature-humour, randomness and craziness in the guild in the future. There'll be raids and such as well, if the guild gets big enough.
  2. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

No one said anything. God I suck at this. lol
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

There are so many guilds it is hard to get a new one off the ground. And class or race based guilds are the hardest since they are so limiting. You might have better luck on Antonia Bayle which is the role-playing server. Good luck.
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

There are so many guilds it is hard to get a new one off the ground. And class or race based guilds are the hardest since they are so limiting. You might have better luck on Antonia Bayle which is the role-playing server. Good luck.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Given the maturity of this game...you might want to widen your search parameters to include all small races instead just ratonga.

There was a tiny toon guild that was pretty active several years ago on AB. The guild name totally escapes me right now though.

It was pretty hilarious when you would see their raids run through a zone.

Good Luck on your recruiting!