Abyssal Scroll of Pure Power

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Guiscard, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Guiscard Active Member

Where do these come from? I am a level 100 sage and these are not in the level 100 manuals yet the writ giver offers them as an advanced writ ? What is the problem if they are not in you manual they should not be offered as a writ.
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

They are from the book Deepforge Scribing Essentials which cost 10 coin of the Grand Artificer and need 20 or 30k faction with the Deepforge Founders in Maldura. I believe you can only buy them after the What lies beneath tradeskill sig quest but im not certain.
  3. Guiscard Active Member

If you have to go through that to get them, then they have no business being in the advanced writs for level 100 = that is a BUG.
  4. Xillean Well-Known Member

I was trying to help you, whether it is a bug or not is up to the devs.
  5. kluxor Well-Known Member

Then you have no business doing the 100 writs. Do the questline, then you can complete the writs
    Xillean likes this.
  6. Guiscard Active Member

If you have reached LEVEL 100 as a crafter in previous expansion you should be able to do the writs as you always did. There are level 100 recipes in the book and I have done the level 100 recipe writs before = adding recipes that you don't have is a BUG and again the developers are making this game less fun - server merge (ugh), maps hints taken away (Ugh), Writs for recipes you don't have (ugh).
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Last expac didn't have lvl 100 rush orders, only lvl 99 rush orders.
    Adevil and Xillean like this.
  8. Guiscard Active Member

I have to hand it to these developers - they sure know how to take the fun out of a game and make it boring and tedious. Looking for those books in the library was NOT MY IDEA OF FUN.
  9. grlgeek72 New Member

It's really simple to get, just go through the questline. You will have enough faction and coins to buy it from the merchant once the questline is completed. No grinding needed. The questline was entertaining and creative. I especially thought the nod to 007 was hilarious. Sounds to me like you're just complaining to complain.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

How is an interesting questline with a very nice final reward 'boring and tedious'... how is it MORE 'boring and tedious' then doing rush orders instead?