Dragon's Armory updates

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dedith, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Dedith Well-Known Member

Dragon's Armory

While I do update the news at Dragon's Armory, I'm certain many folks have their characters linked in directly. So, I am taking the time to post here to let folks know of updates that have recently been applied:

• Terrors of Thalumbra support
    I've added support to show on each worn item the details of any infusion applied to that item. Here on the front tab of my shield, you can see the details of both the Deity and Physical modification layers.

[IMG]

And on the Infusers tab one can see which infusers are still available to modify a particular layer.

[IMG]

• Loot Data
    As you may have noticed on the above screenshots, there is a Loot tab. This has been in for a while, but many folks may not know about it. What is shown here is data from our crowd-sourced loot database, which records which items drop from which monsters and zones. (Yes, that is the shield from above's loot tab, just in-case you wanted to farm it.)

[IMG]

• TLE Clarifications
    I ran some scripts to find out which blue stats are blocked on TLE servers and characters loaded will not process those stats from said servers. This is server based, so as expansions unlock and stats become available, the disabled stats can be tweaked. As these can be updated on the fly, if you notice any incorrectly disabled or not disabled stats, feel free to let me know and I can update it.

[IMG]
  2. Dedith Well-Known Member

Update:
    • Cleaned up the details of the infuser listing to be a bit more presentable (suggestions from the peanut gallery in IRC)
    • Fixed a buf with the rounding on the infuser listing.
    • Fixed a bug where infusers were still listing for stats that were not on that item.
    I updated the linked in image above to show the new formatting and the message when the stat is not on the item.
    Adevil and Shmogre like this.
  3. Berserkerkitten Well-Known Member

I absolutely love the Dragon's Armory. Optimizing my character is so much quicker and easier with the help of that site than it would be by looking up the hard and soft caps for each stat and triple-checking everything in-game. Absolutely loving it!
    Dedith likes this.
  4. Dedith Well-Known Member

5. Boli Active Member

hmmmm, as indepth and as good as this is are you going to add a visual cue to the infusion layers.

e.g. if I can only boost up an extra 10 Stamina on the physcial layer it will show Stamina +10/10

looking good so far though... interesting to see how much of a bonus these infusions give equipment!
    Dedith likes this.
  6. Dedith Well-Known Member

I think you misunderstand infusion. The limit is NOT with the infusion layer, but with the infuser itself.

Ex, A Standard Potency Infuser can only push the Physical Modifier Layer's Potency up to 2. After it gets to 2, that particular infuser is no longer going to raise that stat on that layer. However, the Advanced Potency Infuser has a max of 4.

In my screenshot above, you can see that I've pushed up to 2.1 Potency on the Physical Modifier Layer (lots of fails and finally a success from a Standard infuser pushed it past 2). The Standard Potency Infuser is no longer listed as it's no longer going to help on that item. The remaining infusers listed can still be applied, at least until I get Potency up to their Max value on the Physical Modifier Layer.

Hope this helps.
  7. santargria Well-Known Member

Thx not only for the updates but for providing a really great resource - which I use quite a bit.

Your effort is greatly appreciated!
    Dedith and Berserkerkitten like this.
  8. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your work.

If I ever get around to trying to understand the infusion 'bowl of spaghetti' I'm sure I will appreciate it more.
    Dedith likes this.