House and GH loading very slowly

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strings, Nov 17, 2015.

1. 7rlsy Member

Good morning, DBG crew ---

I've been in and out of my T2 Guild Hall in AB. Going on 3 am PST (no, I don't know why I'm up this late either...:p), house items upon zone-in were taking about three minutes. I looked at my computer's clock 'n' sweeping second hand for this. Yeah, it's that bad.

I imagine you know the low-down, really, but thought I'd be specific, in case it helps.

laters::::::
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

skyfire- slooow loads for some of us.
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Just an update to say that these seems to be getting worse, the more I play/log into different characters the longer it's taking to load.
    Quillyne and Strings like this.
  4. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Gettng worse for me as well (Splitpaw)... took so long this last time i crashed to desktop.
    Strings likes this.
  5. Windstalker Executive Producer

We will look into it today. We saw folks having issues upon first loading, but clearly you are having issues. We may ping some of you in order to check your houses and help us reproduce. I'm going to assume you tried all the things, like rebooting, etc.? I'm not assuming it's a local problem to you, but it helps us narrow things down a bit before we start.

If you can list steps you took to try to resolve it, it helps too. As I said, though, I'll ask the engineers to poke around a bit. We may appear in your houses. :)
  6. Snivel Member

Same issue on HoF server.

Doesn't seem to be loading the items until after zone in rather than preloading.
  7. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

This loading is going excruciatingly slow even in an empty (no items at all) house/hall.

Steps taken:

Complete log out
    Checked Drivers
    Cleared Caches
    System Reboot
    Non-Streaming log in
    Streaming log in
    Zoomed in to first person view
    (Have no mods to disable)
    Turned off chat logs and disabled chats
    Rebooted Internet connect, and did call to verify there was no issues in my area.

Same result.. very long loads. Everything short of feeding the gerbils coffee through a tube! Might try that next though. ;)
    Quillyne likes this.
  8. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks for that! That will get us focusing a lot faster. :)
  9. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Should also note that it isn't just houses and halls (at least for me) even zoning into places like the Duality's Sanctum is like sifting through mud.
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. santargria Well-Known Member

Happens to me on skyfire - all toons all houses (I have 32 prestige) and my personal gh as well (lvl 37 barely anything in it)
  11. Solid11 Active Member

Same here on Maj'Dul in my guild hall and homes. I first thought my items went poof with patch or I was ROBBED, haha, but my items popped in front of me about half a minute later.
  12. Anatha Active Member

I am joining the ever growing crowd. GH on Skyfire loading really slow. My FPS is fine even when the GH is loading.
  13. Strings Well-Known Member

I've not only rebooted, I've been to sleep and gotten up this morning. It seems like every time I zone into either my planetarium or my big guild's hall or my baby guild's hall, it's worse and worse. Even a couple little houses (owned by other people) have loaded slowly.
  14. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  15. Eles Well-Known Member

Some friends and I have similar lag and very slow times to get into the GuildHalls or our homes on AB server.
  16. Neener New Member

I too am having the loading slowly bug. However, I notice that when I log into my home or the guild hall, the loading of UI items and zone creation happens very quickly, rather than the usual bit of preloading that happens, so that I log into a fully furnished guild hall or home.
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yep, same on AB. Just hopped into one of my homes to test it and had to watch it all load.
  18. Faery Member

Same on Splitpaw server.
  19. ZUES Well-Known Member

We had this art rendering issue on beta. Sometimes it's items. Sometimes it's doors becoming clickable. Sometimes it the portal to Thalumbra.
  20. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you Holly!
    I'm on Halls of Fate, and the load times have been horrible since ToT launch. I've re-booted and all that since yesterday. Nothing helps. Also, the druid and wizard don't want to give their portals. lol
    My guild hall is "Surreal" level 2 in Qeynos. All my homes are in "Portal House" leaderboards newly published large. Every one of them is very slow, too.