Membership Time Remaining Counter

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Medicinal, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Medicinal Active Member

EQ1 has a nice feature for krono users that lets them know how much time they have remaining on their account. I was wondering if we could get a similar feature here. Before the queues for F2P members it wasn't a big deal. Now? I would prefer to avoid a 5 hour queue because I forgot when I needed to use another krono. I know I can just log into another game, or the euro server, but that too, is frustrating.
  2. Lucus Well-Known Member

if you don't want to close the game to check your subscription time in EQ2 you can type in /browser and go to everquest2.com while ingame, log in and check in your account details it should tell you when the renewal time is.

or you could put the game into windowed mode (alt enter) and open a normal web browser and do it.
  3. pzpz Active Member

Great idea!
  4. Korucuu Well-Known Member

This gets my support!

On my second account, which I tend to use Krono on, I had some SC DB cash built-up. I wanted to gift something to my main account, but you have to wait a month to be able to do that. So I waited, but forgot to re-Krono when the existing Krono ran out, meaning I have to wait another month for gifting on that account. However, if there was a counter/date for when your 'All Access' subscription runs out [in-game], it would be a lot easier to avoid such a situation. (Buying two Krono and using them at the same time would be an answer, but have you seen the Plat price of Krono recently!!).

I know you can log into your account on-line, but having it right there in front of you in-game, is so much more convenient.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Yah, was just wondering about this today - I know my sub is due for renewal, would be nice if I could see it in game exactly when it's due.
  6. Lamatu Active Member

Your membership date expiration is also on the Launchpad when you start the game.

The all access at the top has a drop menu that shows when your paid time is up. Something in game would be nice also.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Only if you click through to the website. The date displayed is just when you can claim your next 500DBC.
  8. Lamatu Active Member

Mine says Your Membership expires in such and such date and it matches the website when I login and go to membership info.
  9. Adevil Well-Known Member

That's odd. Mine only has the 2 items.

500 DBC Reward
    Date of next reward: 11/02/2015
    and
    View my membership info (which links to the website).
  10. Lamatu Active Member

Here is a pic of my LaunchPad showing it.
    [IMG]
    Adevil likes this.