Terrors of Thalumbra Beta Starts Tuesday, October 20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well it may be active I just got home logged on live /beta me toon logged onto beta server and Guess What Me beta toon is not there!!
    Nice real nice I am jumping for joy. Oh I /beta from the Guk server,btw.
    [IMG]
  2. Majesty Active Member

They mentioned it being back logged a bit and be patient but its working :) I'm guessing a lot back logged. Mine has been over an hour and hasn't shown up yet. Hopefully later today :)
    Adevil and FriggaWitch like this.
  3. kefca New Member

been waiting almost 4 hours here and nothing
  4. Munchiemaker New Member

So i copied my toon to /beta finally after getting error message all week saying '' is disabled for your world at this time''
    Then i go to log in to beta server and it wont load my toon cuz it cant fine splitpaw. hm Thought it was only to /beta in game, and then log into beta server?????? help pleaz
  5. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

After they said beta copy was working I copied a few of my toons. When I went there only 3 were showing. I opened my conj and had the have to recast spell stuff but somehow I got over flow from items in the shared bank and duplicates of many items. It was was so messed up I deleted the 3 toons and re beta copied them. Now it shows no beta copies exist.
  6. Spyshadow Member

Any news yet on the benefits they hinted to for playing beta? I want to copy my character over but im too busy on my character on the real server to hop over to beta just to be glitchy for no reason
  7. Mandarava New Member

I copied two toons yesterday but they are still not showing up =(
  8. Hanab Member

Is there any ETA on this?
    Have tried to copy all of the toons Im intrested at looking into in the beta... But still nothing.. Getting a bit frustrating.
  9. Karsa Active Member

Still can't log into beta...validated files...hit play screen goes black for 15-30 seconds then crashes...
  10. Kurisutaru Active Member

Well, I really want to test tradeskill content with my live artisans! But none of my beta copies are showing yet. :oops: Guess I'll go level my live guild with the double status bonus while I wait.
  11. Caly New Member

Still cant't get beta to load. Hit play then black screen crash. Vista OS
    Karsa likes this.
  12. chattie Well-Known Member

This just shows there was more scheduled this week than could be handled. Why the merge wasn't delayed til after beta was up and running or visa versa is beyond me. I bought the expansion this early just to get on beta and guess what? I can't get on duh! I deleted my made up, fake toon cause I don't like her and I didn't buy the expansion and PAY for it early to play with a fake toon, that isn!t what was advertised. I've copied all my toons I think but none are showing up
  13. icysong New Member

Quick question noted if beta copy doesn't post contact customer service. there is no service to contact at all 56 hrs and still no beta copy posting.

is there even any progress to get beta working? as being a eq2 player for 12 yrs this is the first time ever that there is absolutely no support for the game! and no way to contact to get status on a issue. I don't twitter and wont trust help via tweets.
  14. Awkk Well-Known Member

Also there was some mention of rewards for testing. If you got a reward on a fake toon, how would that help your real toons? Are they claimable for the others on the account like the mount last year? Can we get another chance at the flying carpet mount that helps with experimenting?
  15. Almee Well-Known Member

Munchiemaker When you load beta don't choose a character from the drop down menu. Let it go to the Character Select menu. Then, if you character has been copied (good luck with that) you can load the character.
  16. Hamorm Member

DBG is feeling the repercussions of downsizing the staff me thinks
  17. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I did /beta for nine of my toons, yet none are listed at character select and it's prompting me to create a new toon. Was I supposed to do /beta after I installed?
  18. icysong New Member

Characters finally posted. guess they are 60hrs behind. yay I can now play the beta:)
  19. Munchiemaker New Member

Ok So i finally got on my toon in Beta but this is how i had to do it. /beta my main toon in game, set servre to beta and log in with out choosing a toon. Then i got to create carracter ( only option) and i made a toon. Loged into game w new made toon, then /quit to get to carrecter select screen, FIrst then did my main toon show up and i could choose her and go into beta on the toon i wanted to play. Hope this is helpful :)
  20. Madelinerose Member

still nothing since 10/22..and I am suppose to contact customer service. One of the main reasons I "preordered" was to be able to access beta, with my own toon, not a beta buffed crap geared toon and expert spells. I'll remember this for next year.