As Crushbone Falls

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lady Marlyn, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Lady Marlyn Member

To my fellow Crushbonians I just want to remind you that the glass is still half full --- the Phoenix always arises from the ashes --- add in that we are about to meet new people and POOF the glass is full again :) See you all ---- in Maj'dul :)
    Spindle, Livejazz, Squeecha and 4 others like this.
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Love the positive attitude. Hope your merge goes well for you all.
    Finora and flameweaver like this.
  3. Sprok Active Member

Oasis > All
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Best of luck to Crushbone, Oasis and Butcherblock! See you on the other side!

PS/ Be sure to let the rest of us know how it went, broker, shared banks, houses, lag and all.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I have toons on all three servers...so I could visit and vote on houses. Looks like I'll have some empty toon slots now lol.
    Eliohia2, Finora and flameweaver like this.
  6. Silverwaves New Member

Good night sweet prince :(.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Good luck everyone!
  8. Avirodar Well-Known Member

No cause for alarm. The server will be coming down for a brief update. :p
  9. Yukinoh Active Member

Brief like my wife at the yarn shop? <chuckle>

See y'all on the other side.
  10. seanabrady New Member

I have only played for a bit over a year now, but nearly all of my toons and time have been spent on Crushbone. Looking forward to meeting all of my new friends on Maj'Dul. If your in New Halas, stop by and say hello!
  11. Prayos Well-Known Member

"Crushbonian"? I thought it was "Crushboners".
    Livejazz and Eradani like this.
  12. Eliohia2 Active Member

good luck to all!! I hope it goes smoothly and you meet lots of new friends!

That is always a good thing!! Heck I may even be able to make a few toons for other servers to go check out houses!
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Here we go again.

Forever D'Lereous
  14. Adevil Well-Known Member

Soon to be Crushedboners?
    Prayos likes this.
  15. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I wish they were merging Naggy & Perm in with the other 4 "under-populated" servers & leave Freeport alone :(
  16. Lightrock Member

I think it's great that the Crushbone and Oasis folks are getting moved to Butcherblock. Hopefully this will give them an opportunity to learn the game and meet a better class of player.

I also would like to give props to Daybreak for changing the server name after the merger. This will give the Crushbone and Oasis people an opportunity to feel as if they belong on a "new" server, instead of contending with the reality that they are actually just having their entire populations arbitrarily transferred in toto to Butcherblock.

Without appearing too magnanimous, I would like to take this opportunity to warmly welcome our little brothers and sisters from Crushbone and Oasis.

Make yourselves at home on Butcherblock/Maj'dul. If you need some help with game issues, just drop a tell to any of the Butcherblock regulars. I suggest you take this time before the merger to assemble a list of Butcherblock toons off EQ2U, so you'll have a pool of knowledgeable players to field your questions.

This will be a whole new world for a few lucky players who happened to be on the right containment server at the right time.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ah, and one step deeper in the grave for the old RP server, Lucan d'Lere. There are still LDL folk about, quiet, but not forgotten.
  18. pzpz Active Member

lol refugees
  19. Lucus Well-Known Member

phoenix implies resurrection of whole of body by magical means, since this is a technological resurrection i imagine they've hired Frankenstein to stitch together three corpses into maj'dul :D

anyways i hope you fellows get on with your new neighbors when the merge is complete.
  20. Yuki Member

Wait... wait... wait........ wait...

There was a Butcherblock server? Really? You're just putting us on right?

Who'd thunk it?