People exploiting signets on Deathtoll in pvp

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ajjantis, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Gankednshanked Active Member

I'm dreadnaught and haven't had signets for over a month *** @ me
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are you saying you like Swedish snuff, or something else?
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Hehe you are correct! :)
  4. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

I didnt know about the warmblood one, but that makes perfect sense now. I thought that someone used an amygdalan on me which would have been an exploit. Now that i know about These, im perfectly fine with them staying in game or not. I personally dont care. But i could get used to hit for 2k on other Players. Makes playing the ranger even easier!
  5. Satyr Well-Known Member

Why don't you just buy some signets then? You can get them from your friendly local city merchant.. oh wait... :p
  6. Fetish Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with Signets...working as intended.
  7. Daarkstar Active Member

I could but if you don't think an instant clicky for 1700 isn't OP we have a problem... Fixing the item is the solution not that everyone should just start using them...
  8. Ranger209 New Member

This is just stupid, it's one of those things that will make people hide in cities, and avoid pvp.
  9. Tippytom Member

BUMP.... LETS NOT WAIT UNTIL THESE KILL PVP
  10. Tippytom Member

11. Shimmeringstar New Member

I don't think the player in particular needs to exploit to kill in PVP. He's pretty much a group by himself and an extremely good player.
  12. Serraphim New Member

You and Highly used these on me in Neriac and I still got your fame... Thanks
  13. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'mma be honest. I thought that it was an off-hand reference to snu-snu (from Futurama).
    GBlack likes this.
  14. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Uhm, not really.
  15. HighlyAlt New Member

We were in Neriak*, only I used one in the room, I always end up saying we should all use em since everyone else is lol. When i saw 3 on track around the corner I evaced, + the guards, but Tippy was still engaged in pvp so you ended up getting his fame. Grats lol, guards there aren't like it is when you guys sit in qeynos with your group eh ;)
  16. Kendayar Active Member

Godspells are back early, boys!
  17. oakmiser Well-Known Member

+1 to removal, or reduction of damage by half if used on a PvP target.

They weren't ment for PvP, they were built for PVE raid targets and heroic targets health pools not player health pools.
  18. Tippytom Member

I don't know if you guys fixed it or if it just bugged with xpack release. But thank you devs if you did address this issue. It is much appreciated!