Are there items which increase personal status gain?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by LordTiras, Sep 9, 2015.

1. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I'd swear I recall seeing that there are items that grant status bonuses. I know of two items that increase the guild contribution, but for some reason I was sure that there were items that increased the overall status you gained (which would in theory mean more to a guild as well). Am I remembering wrong, or am I just not searching for the right things on the various sites?
  2. KhaineUK Active Member

Wasn't there one as an LoN loot card? I'm sure I remember something like that.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Increased status potions were on sale recently in the marketplace... used a couple of them on newsies quests to level up our new guild.
  4. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Yup. LoL I remember when this first came out, people were complaining because they has no math skillz...
    It's an additional 10% to Guild Status only. It's from the Inquisitor set.

[IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. ShalimarTroy Member

Make sure you sell them at city merchants. Selling them at normal merchants will not give you the status.
  6. LordTiras Well-Known Member

Yeah I recall the LoN item (were both from there? Maybe...) but I was thinking there was a general purpose status boosting item. Perhaps not, though.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

That would be an interesting provisioner recipe. Uses 1 rare food harvest, makes 1 (no more than 5) food item with a duration of 1 hour, status bonus being 5 or 10% * Tier.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  8. LordTiras Well-Known Member

You know that would be an interesting provisioner special recipe. Though for game balance I'd make the result not "food" per se but a consumable, with a recast timer. That way it wouldn't outbalance the system.