Thank you EQ2. I'm marrying my best friend who I met at Fan Faire.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irving, Sep 16, 2015.

1. kluxor Well-Known Member

Why can't I get this lucky? 33/m/assassin looking for wife lol...j/k, gf would kill me if she saw this!
  2. Marschstiefel Active Member

Irving..........Do you think you would of met a girl if you didn't meet your AB eq2 online friend at the fan fair ? :)
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  3. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Congratulations! This is so sweet <3
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

Congratulations
  5. Seni Active Member

Brings back memories of meeting online friends who turned into IRL ones :) This is awesome! Congratulations and many blessings! :)
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

Congrats!
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

What a beautiful story, congratulations!

I, too, met my husband in on online game (years before this one came out), so folks should never underestimate the power of the internets!
    Jaden, HaphazardAllure and Mitten like this.
  8. d1anaw Well-Known Member

My husband and I met online on a local BBS. (anyone remember those?) We played Tradewars (snicker). We've just passed our 20th year. Maybe there is something to the whole online thing? Congrats.
    Jaden likes this.
  9. Taomist New Member

Congratulations! Having married my favorite smite healer from DAOC, I can only say it's good to keep the gaming in the family :D
    GrunEQ and Jaden like this.
  10. Avithax Well-Known Member

Tell Liz i want my parrot back now!

And HUGE grats!
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Congrats! I remember when Liza was talking in homeshow after arriving back home from that SOE Live (I was at that SOE Live) about finding a boyfriend and was so excited for you both then. So this so much more awesome!!! Hope you had cupcakes for your wedding cake :D Like my hubby always says...couples that game together, stay together.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Congrats to you both! :)