Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 18 - Friday, Sept 25

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Filly67 Well-Known Member

I completely agree and expected this response because it is fair and rational. While I still make the argument that in every occasion I have ever had someone tell me they wish they could have what I have (or what someone else had) but don't have the money.... I could list 17 items that they do spend money on that I don't (cigarettes, alcohol, eating out, and especially the at least once a day purchase of take out coffee, etc...) although emergencies do come up and life can be hard, often times it's people's priorities that take precedent. And in my younger days I always worked a second job so that I could either get by when needed to or so that I could have the extras. I am grateful that I no longer need to make those decisions.

But back to my original comment. I would never begrudge someone their entertainment but if they choose to not pay the monthly sub they shouldn't feel entitled to the perks that come with it.
    Seni, Prissetta, Spindle and 3 others like this.
  2. Nubzy New Member

I agree and people stating that they spend money on sc to buy this and that so they are helping keep the game going is only a half truth. A company like this will have a tougher time with their budget and spending on game improvements based on the spending whims of a large amount of the players. If this was McDonalds or Wal-Mart we were talking about it would be different because they can rely on volume sales to deal with peaks and valleys. There just is not enough volume here to rely on people deciding to spend X amount on sc to get whatever on an inconsistent basis.
    Filly67 likes this.
  3. xspicysnowballx New Member

There isn't enough perks to become a member to begin with.
    Add more benefits to being a paid member then I will consider. A weekend of double exp is not gonna make me subscribe.
  4. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Exactly! F2P'ers are given way too much already, more than any other MMO. They should only let you play to level 20 like WoW.
  5. xspicysnowballx New Member

I wasn't saying that at all but if you wanna feed me bs, I have a full stomach. Sorry.

My mom was right. This is the generation of entitlement and you are a clear example of it.
  6. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Entitlement? I'm probably older than both of you combined. I've been paying for my account since the game launched.
    Filly67 likes this.
  7. xspicysnowballx New Member

Yeah.... so what? What's your point? Only point I see you trying to make is cause you been around since launch that makes you believe you should be rude to everyone who doesn't have the same viewpoints as you.

Age does not equal wisdom. Nice try.
  8. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

It refers to the phrase you mentioned, which you obviously don't even understand it's meaning.

In any case just be happy you get as much as you do as a F2P, as I mentioned this is the only game you get this much for nothing. I do miss the good ol' days when they were all on their own server...
    Mitten likes this.
  9. Bashem Well-Known Member

xspicysnowballx

Alphonsus

Get a room or you can take to each other using the Start A Conservation feature the forums have to talk it out between the 2 of you.
    Strings likes this.
  10. Belenos Well-Known Member

Well, we ARE missing one thing on the live servers:

[IMG]

Yeah, it says weekend, but I am not wasting the time to edit it--gonna go get some double exp in-game instead!
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

You left out the last part:

TLE people: There's nothing to do now that I've rushed to level cap.
  12. Nantoh Member

Hell level again beyond shattering ages on TLE should make aged players nostalgic.