Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 18 - Friday, Sept 25

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

TLE People: No Vitality POTS on Marketplace!!!
    TLE People: Where's our Double XP?

I like you. You make me laugh.
    Rhodris likes this.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

/toggle_bonus_exp or something close to it
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Happy for this double xp really just wish there were ppl to grp with on my server, its like a ghosttown, think it should have been a double token week instead or something to bring at least a few ppl back to doing grps. Still could use some of the items from the new merchant for some of my toons but there isnt anyone to grp with ...
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

there are vit pots on the marketplace for us.
    WTB vit pot
    all night long
  5. Bashem Well-Known Member

I would not mind no Double XP on Stormhold if it also meant no Double XP Pots from Marketplace either.

But to sell the pots and not give the bonus XP aligned with the other servers is wrong and just meaning Daybreak puts there profits over there customers wishes!

I laughed when I read the MOTD which stated Double XP was given to Stormhold due to customer wishes!

I never got the memo or know anyone that did receive one!
    Devilz likes this.
  6. Devilz New Member

TLE is being left out again? DBG do not cite "players asked for them to be exempted". There were no polls. AND, there are pots on the broker (greedy) but not getting X2 XP.

I will admit. This gets me VERY fired up. I would almost threaten a QQ over this, but meh...

Edited: Because spelling.
    Gharish likes this.
  7. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

My rub with daybreak is that the time-locked servers are all access only so we all pay to be there , I paid for the beastlord and channeler and can't use them there , even Roshen stated he was uncomfortable with not allowing players access to what they paid for ,but ok that's how it is. but to also not have the city festivals or the monthly events or the holidays as well as no double exp.... really! check back to beginning, we are all PAYING customers on the time-locked servers at least put in the holidays !
    Rozyn, Gharish, Devilz and 1 other person like this.
  8. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

You can't afford $14.99/month for subscription, but you yourself already stated how much you spent in the marketplace on stuff? Don't say you can't afford a subscription and whine about how all access members get all the good stuff, and then say how you spent soooo much on mounts, and a prestige home, and other stuff in the marketplace. If you can afford all that stuff, then you can afford a subscription, and then you can enjoy the double exp. Besides the fact that you can pay for your sub with kroon, which can be bought in game for plat.
    suka, Kittybock, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  9. Devilz New Member

^^This!
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

did you not read his post? he does just not in the way you and I do.
  11. Adevil Well-Known Member

CRV? Obvioulsy not Honda.
  12. LordTiras Well-Known Member

CRV=California Redemption Value=Bottle Deposit :)
    Moonpanther and Adevil like this.
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I was thinking about getting one, glad I didn't now.
    suka likes this.
  14. rutro Well-Known Member

TLE servers are not meant to be power level servers. If you are worried about how fast you are leveling on a locked 50 server you might be...NM! In regards to Daybreak trying to make money- hell yes!! They are a business...you want to run the servers and pay the salaries? Makes me wonder if half the people got out of grade school, and how did they?
    Pixilicious likes this.
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I always wondered about that also. If folks have all that money to throw at the Marketplace then why can't they sub and then get 500 free DB to spend....ya that argument never made sense to me. Glad that they do, however, that means they do have extra money for the sub.
    GrunEQ, suka, Pixilicious and 4 others like this.
  16. Leafa Active Member

Regarding the ftp complaints...you do realize some would like to buy a mount, a prestige house, a name change etc., but don't because their budget allowed only for their gold subscription? Priorities make choices.

It's a constant irony that some from the now heavily populated TLE servers are making a variety of demands that all translate to this in my ears: "Make us like the other servers! Give us what the other servers have! Turn us into the other servers now!"
    The changes demanded by the Power-Level-and-Soon-Bored peeps on forums and in general chat (mercs, xp bonus) are ALL available on the 'other' servers. I go to my other server to enjoy those, and then switch back to Stormhold to enjoy the unique (and for me nostalgic) experience of having to do things the old way (takes more time and effort to achieve). That unique aspect of working harder for achievements is the main reason (imo) that Stormhold is not only heavily populated, but brought many players back to the game.

The only thing I'd request on the TLE for Stormhold is that the loot drops be updated to reflect current stats that are class applicable. If I have one other weak spot, it's going to be to have some kind of Frostfell there, even if it needs to be modified.
  17. Bashem Well-Known Member

Then Why Can I Buy From DBG PL Pots for ADV at 8 dollars a pop for 30 mins and also have TS but be excluded from same deal when they giving the server bonuses to others?
  18. Aeras Active Member

It's been said before that September has always been a month with a low active player-base (probably largely due to school starting back) and they said they were going to do something to try get players on. I think this is an excellent idea, especially making it on non-TLE servers in attempts to get the population back up over there for a bit before the server merges. Good move DB!!
    HaphazardAllure and Moonpanther like this.
  19. Aeras Active Member

Because they are wanting to get players back onto the regular servers to up the population for a while until they can merge them. Population is scarce and it's very hard to get groups, even on AB.
  20. Nortia New Member

To all you F2P people out there complaining that they aren't getting bonus XP or [insert other bonus/perk/item here], remember: there's a reason your gaming level is F2P. If they gave F2P all the same perks as the All-Access members, there wouldn't be a reason to pay for the game, would there? And, before you start griping about how that would be nice if the game was F2P across the board, remember...it's the All-Access Members paying their subs who are keeping the money rolling in to DayBreak so the game can continue running. So, if you want all those perks and benefits, shell out the money for All-Access and you'll get them. Otherwise, be grateful that there are even people paying for subs or you wouldn't have an EQ2 to play at all.
    Moonpanther, Pixilicious and Rhodris like this.