Can accounts be combined?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by dorotea, Sep 17, 2015.

1. dorotea Well-Known Member

I've been playing on a new account for a few weeks - and paid for various things on that account such as extra character slots and the expansion (a few weeks before it went on sale but that is life I'm not complaining).

I had played EQ2 long ago as well as other SoE games and today I found a few old accounts that have veteran rewards and some DB currency on each - no old characters I wiped those when I left.

Does Daybreak allow account consolidation so that I can keep my new characters while getting the old veteran rewards and currency all in one account or do I have to choose (assuming I only play one account) between the new account with the new expansions and characters and the old accounts with the veteran rewards and more currency?
  2. Bashem Well-Known Member

You can move a char from one account to the one you want just need to pay 25 for the move.

I believe you need to have need to have recurring account with a CC attached to it to make the move but been awhile since I done a move so terms might have changed.

There is no way to multi move toons to your account that I am aware of!

When you move toon it should keep items it has and get any new perks that an older paid account already has.
  3. Ynnek Well-Known Member

There used to be an official process for it. This used to be the link to the KB article:

http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29590/kw/account merge

I can not find an equivalent article in the DBG knowledgeable. Either they knowingly purged it and no longer offer that service - or they dropped it in the changeover - or, who knows....

(You could do a x character transfers at $25 a pop, one for each toon, but that would be silly)
    Feldon likes this.
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

Thanks - I'll petition and see how far I get. I certainly won't pay to transfer any characters from one account to another I agree there.
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

why doesn't it surprise me that they removed the link listed above? LOL :mad: I know there are others that would be interested in this information also. Do they have people that police the forums, but no GM's to help anyone in game now? Let us know if you were able to merge your accounts. Inquiring minds want to know.
  6. Eliohia Member

I recently, with help, found my old account. Almost 11yrs ago I made the account because my ex-hubby took over our original account. Well, I had to quit playing a few years as after the divorce I did not have the money to play. Then came Freeport and ftp. Since I couldn't remember any of my old account info I started a new one. Then I found most of the info for the old account when I moved a year ago. So I started trying to figure it out and finally with their help I was able to get into my old account. I do not believe they do merges anymore. I bought the newest xpac AOM (at 50% off) and moved my 3 main chars. to my old account. Yes, I had to pay $100 for all that, but to me it was worth it. And since my newer account was silver (I paid the $10) before I subbed it, it will go back to silver and I am going to let my boys play on it. My point is (sorry tend to wonder off sometimes lol) if they did account merges surely when I asked about getting my chars. onto my old account they would have suggested it instead of buying the xpac, making it subbed and then moving my chars.? In any case I will be watching to see what happens if anyone (from DB) answers this......
  7. Moradinn New Member