Guild Status Raids (City Writs)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kurisutaru, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Kurisutaru Active Member

The quests given by Royal Accountant Fowler are not awarding status points for characters level 95 and 100. I've already /bug these in-game, but also posting here as well.

*A Bold Confrontation - no status points for both levels 95 and 100 characters upon completion. Enraged Elemental Being not awarding status points after killing it either.
    *A Daring Confrontation - no status points for level 100 characters upon completion. I don't think any of the Sisters has ever awarded status points.
    *A Gallant Confrontation - no status points for level 100 characters upon completion. Prince Mianja not awarding status points after killing him either.
    *A Noble Confrontation - no status points for level 100 characters upon completion. Commander Gorzok not awarding status points after killing him either.
    *A Heroic Confrontation - no status points for level 100 characters upon completion. Kor'allaztaraka the Feared not awarding status points after killing him either.
    *A Lordly Confrontation - no status points for level 100 characters upon completion. Arch Protector Dolis not awarding status points after killing him either.
  2. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Not being confrontational but wondering why you would want to run them at top level? They cap at 70 and everything would be grey. And you can mentor to 50 and easily solo them.
  3. Kurisutaru Active Member

Well, it could be I enjoy doing those quests?! :p Anyhow, it doesn't make any sense to mentor down for green mobs that don't drop anything worth getting (for me).. :rolleyes: There for the only thing I'm interested in is status points, which this quests are supposed to award and at the levels I mentioned above, they're not.. :oops:
  4. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Are the points awarded if you mentor down?
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Why should a grey quest that you are 30 levels above award you anything?
  6. Kurisutaru Active Member

Yes, but not as much. The higher the level the higher the amount of status points rewarded.
  7. Kurisutaru Active Member

:rolleyes:

The reason for this thread's to report content not working as intended and make sure the Developers are aware. Many of them check the forums and this is a good way to let them know about it. Up to level 95 these quests DO reward status points (all but A Bold Confrontation, that is.. which must mean the quest reward and NPC kill are bugged), so as far as I know that's the way it works regardless of the level. If that's not the case, and these quests are not supposed to reward status points at level 100, then a clarification from any of the red names would be truly appreciated.. :oops: