Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jubilee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

that would be Producer of the Year ;)
  2. Silvr Member

I can confirm this worked.
  3. Whiskey New Member

It gives and invalid username/password when I try to login from there.
    Adevil likes this.
  4. NerdDotCom New Member

Skipping the launcher didn't work... it told me my username and/or password are invalid
  5. Kayan2 New Member

I got "trying login server 1" then I got the same as above. Username and/or password are invalid. Also, I cant get into the forums again on my main account so im posting this from my F2P acct..which works just fine.
  6. HackSlashBash New Member

That did work for me one time today. I had to log out and when I came back on, it gives me the following: Login Rejected: Invalid username or password.
  7. PoesyP New Member

This did not work for me - it will start to launch and then ask for the password again, then state the password is invalid. How do you clear cache in the launchpad?
  8. madmocasin New Member

9. Strings Well-Known Member

Sets milk and cookies out for the Windstalker.
  10. Silvr Member

Correction. It let me in on first try, when I tried to switch characters it did not like the password I had just used. Now I cannot get back in game.
  11. Windstalker Executive Producer

Sorry folks. It's very difficult to pin down at the moment I'm told. They are working furiously. They know it's a good day for playing...
    Strings likes this.
  12. HackSlashBash New Member

Windstalker: I can give you some diagnostic info that might help. It doesn't appear to be checking the validity of the passwords on the affected accounts. I have tried using an incorrect password and the message is the same regardless of whether I put in the correct password or not.

The System has encountered an error. Please come back and try again later.
  13. Marie New Member

:eek: Can't get ingame but can on the forums now
  14. Marie New Member

Ok Producer of the Year:p
  15. PoesyP New Member

Ok - I did get into my allaccess account on Guk - bypassed launchpad by launching everquest2.exe from the game directory, and it did kick out the password, but accepted when I entered it on the first try (first try of this latest attempt)
  16. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks for the info, folks. It all helps.
  17. Thulizar1 New Member

After multiple attempts, it let me in via skipping the launchpad.
  18. Marie New Member

I get wrong password when I try to do it that way :(
  19. Eradani Well-Known Member

i can't get in with EverQuest2.exe either still
  20. Thulizar1 New Member

Are you inputting a character name and server? I did when it let me on.