Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jubilee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Kayan New Member

Nope. Still getting "There was an error completing your request- please try again"
  2. Strings Well-Known Member

Not sure if I mentioned, I can log in to my FTP account. But not my All Access account. I just crashed on zoning and my FTP was able to get back in.
  3. Billit New Member

Still cannot login to my paid account- thanks for trying/helping Holly
  4. Theodorn New Member

Wife got booted out of game about 20 mins ago,no luck getting back in.Clearing launcher cache didn't work this time
  5. Mishette New Member

Still can't log in. It's been over 3 hours now since I was booted :(
  6. Windstalker Executive Producer

We are still looking into it. Thanks for sharing the info. It's helping us focus.
  7. Veak New Member

well still cannot log into game and lost log in to support again. this is getting old when are they going to fix this issue.
  8. Shanng New Member

Not sure if this matters. My account I haven't logged in in several weeks works fine. Its only my account I have been using that is having the problem. Maybe a cache issue?
  9. HackSlashBash New Member

I am still down on my main account. Could we possibly get an extra day of double XP since this is on Daybreak's end and because so many of us are affected? I had planned on spending today leveling one of the new characters on my main account and now I can't. :(
    Strings likes this.
  10. Dahara New Member

I might suggest a bigger hamster or putting in another quarter. lol
  11. Eradani Well-Known Member

well. i made it through the login on the launcher now. still get stopped at Trying Login Server 1 - invalid account or password.

it may be that "everyone" is trying to login at the same time so i'll trying again in 5 but i've done the dishes, taken out the garbage, canned my tomatoes, and i'm getting antsy ;)
  12. Mishette New Member

I was finally able to log in. Haven't tried switching toons yet to see if it boots me
  13. Chocoholic Active Member

Shanng:
    "Not sure if this matters. My account I haven't logged in in several weeks works fine. Its only my account I have been using that is having the problem. Maybe a cache issue?"

After being booted from my main account and encountering the login difficulties, I was able to log into a free account. After logging out of that account, instead of going to character select I received the error message about login and password being rejected so I tried another free account and was able to log into that one. So it does seem to be connected to accounts that have been actively played, then logged (or booted) out.
  14. Marie New Member

I can log in now :D
    By the way
    Holly Windstalker Dev Of the Year :p
  15. HackSlashBash New Member

Must be a piecemeal fix. I am still getting the "There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    " on the patcher and "The System has encountered an error. Please come back and try again later." when trying to log into my main account on the forums.
  16. Windstalker Executive Producer

I am a master of sitting here and sending ???!!!!)#@($ emails. There still appears to be issues...so here I shall remain.
    Moonpanther, Alenna and HackSlashBash like this.
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

Still getting
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  18. HackSlashBash New Member

We appreciate your efforts, Holly. We know this isn't your fault and you are doing the best you can! *Hugs*
  19. Windstalker Executive Producer

While it may not work for everyone, some folks seem to have success bypassing the patcher and launching everquest2.exe from the game directory.
  20. NerdDotCom New Member

I'm having the same issue as everyone else... I cannot log into my account (in game or forums) that I pay $15 a month for but my boyfriend's account which is not paid for can access the game and forums.