All Access Members Get Double XP!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Dawnya@AB Active Member

Don't get me wrong I love the TLE server but I have to admit some things don't seem right. We have ground mounts or appearance items and such from like LoN that they won't let us claim but we can buy ground mounts and appearance items for more money from the marketplace. That just seems a bit messed up.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

OR you could have no marketplace, they could take it out if enough people whine about it. That way your back to your old authentic nostalgia you so yearned for right?
    Belenos likes this.
  3. Bashem Well-Known Member

I buy from Marketplace but would not mind not having one on TLE but I know that wont happen due to them making a killing from it.
    The other point is why are there no dropped items in game that cant be gotten the same as what marketplace has to offer.
    That was done awhile back but wen the way of the dodo like the goblin games Tickets.
    Must pay for all the in game items!
  4. Gharish Active Member

When did having an opinion other than yours become whining. We pay our money like everyone else but get to buy things that are free to the rest. If you think thats fair then you have a skewed idea of what fair is.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

How free do you think LON mounts are? How many boosters does it take to get to a LON mount? Some yeah may win the lottery and get it the first time but the majority of us have to buy a lot of boosters to get what we want in LON. Now you get to just buy them instead of gambling for them. If you think thats not fair then you have a skewed idea of what fair is

[IMG]
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

So then, is it also unfair that the lucky people got it in their first pack, or from a free pack they got as part of a subscription, while others have bought a lot of boosters and maybe still don't have the thing they wanted? Those risks are exactly why it's called gambling, and the inherent imbalance of the odds is what keeps Las Vegas in business. It can just as easily be claimed that those unwilling to gamble their money have won a different gamble - the one where they risk never getting the item they want on the chance it will be available for a flat rate.

As far as those LoN items not being available through /claim on TLE, we knew that was a factor going in. The special rules concerning /claim, marketplace restrictions, ability restrictions, and server votes for xpac releases were all known ahead of time. Some may not like those restrictions, but it seems to me claims of it being unfair are a pretty big stretch.

Admittedly, I don't think we knew before this announcement that TLE would not be getting double xp weekends. But honestly, after the huge vote against advancing the TLE servers to DoF - and the volatile arguments about taking it slow vs power leveling that happened in the wake of that vote - I figure the devs decided TLE would not want the double xp because they are servers populated primarily by people enjoying the long road.
  7. Dawnya@AB Active Member

I'm sorry that my opinion and thoughts weren't to your liking. However, I'm pretty sure no one will ever know how people feel about anything if someone doesn't voice their opinion... its called feedback. Besides, I don't recall saying jack about nostalgia but that must be you pretending you know everything. I was simply referring to the fact that they are charging 2500 SC for the exact same items that some people were lucky enough to get in free LoN packs.

Thanks everyone else for the back up on being able to voice my opinion.
    Gharish likes this.
  8. Roadkillusa Active Member

It would be nice to have a double xp weekday instead of mostly always on the weekend. Some people work the weekends and miss out. A idea also could be to create a bauble item that gives you 3 days of double xp and is used per account. This way the member / customer can use it when it best suites their play time.
  9. Bashem Well-Known Member

Isn't Monday a weekday that we just got for Double XP?
    Filly67 likes this.
  10. Poisonhawk Active Member

Nice! Thank you for the double experience weekend.
  11. Gharish Active Member

Be thankful you get anything at all. Those of us that pay our membership yet play on another server get no perks at all. So again..be thankful for what you get.
  12. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on Double DKP weekends :( When is DGC gonna ante up?!?!
    Filly67 likes this.
  13. Roadkillusa Active Member

Yes Monday is a week day but it also is only 1 day so those of us who work weekends are missing out on 2 days
  14. Roadkillusa Active Member

Well since I cant play cause I work weekends I really am not getting anything so your response is invalid to my request. As far as not getting anything on another server that you CHOOSE to play on, that is kind of your own fault. You do have the choice of playing on the main servers that are supplying the XP boost, yet you choose not too. Again your response is invalided to my request.
  15. Bashem Well-Known Member

People work all kind of crazy hours day and night these days.

I drove taxi which tied most of my time working and traveling to work but because game is running 7 24 minus downtime you play when you can and that all you can do.

If I can play with bonus great if not oh well its not the end of the is it?

If it the end of the world go find another relaxing pastime!
  16. Crabcrusher Member

Just inherently wrong to not offer the Double XP for something we are paying the same thing for in the "regular" servers. For those not wanting double XP (as the broadcasts have said it would not be on Stormhold by order of the players), there could have been a toggle on/off added so they can shut it off. I just cannot imagine players NOT wanting that, although I suppose it is possible.

We should have received double XP since we are also paying for All Access (for those that have it). We should receive the same benefits of membership. Not to pay 2499 DSC for a mount that still goes 29% as the one for much less. I know. Appearance of the mount. Regardless, we should have received the same benefit of double XP. I vote that DBG owes us now since we were denied. :)
  17. Eradani Well-Known Member

/toggle_bonus_exp OR /toggle_bonusexp

i used to use it all the time when pvp xp was forced
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

since mail and world chat as well as custom text chats are borked today cna you please give us an extra day bonus xp day?
    Aaen and Strings like this.
  19. Roadkillusa Active Member

And what is actually wrong with me giving my input on how to make it work for all paying members?
  20. Phyr Member

not just world chat and mail. but some cent even log in tot he Game or the fourms now.
    Aaen and Strings like this.