[PVP] [TLE] Druid Ports not working correctly.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tru of Guk, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Tru of Guk Member

The druid ports do not work while within the same zone unlike the mage ports on Deathtoll Server. Posted this in general but it has gotten buried quickly there so hoping to get a devs attention here.

Seems weird that my druid can't stand in a zone and pop to that zones druid ring but that mages can pop to wiz spires.
  2. 1dvs Member

They changed that for the wf on naggy so people couldn't use it to get to nt quickly, although I don't know why they felt this was an issue in the first place.
  3. rutro Well-Known Member

IMO....ports should not be allowed on a PVP server...along with bells, PQ and all the things that promote avoidance of what should be the focus-PVP!
  4. Tru of Guk Member

1dvs i don't understand what you mean? what is wf? and what is nt?
    rutro i don't disagree with you at all...although since they are in game...why can mages port within the same zone and druids can't? that is the part that is confusing me. Is there a lore type of thing that mages have better control of making portals and thus can port to the same zone you are in but druids don't understand nature enough to do this?
  5. 1dvs Member

Warfields in kylong plains, and other zones, but mainly kp. Its a pq that requires going from one end of the zone to the other. NT is north tower, the other side is called south tower.
  6. Ancientwalker New Member

It works if another instance of that zone is open. You can port from Antonica 1 to Antonica 2, for example. But not from Antonica 1 to Antonica 1 it seems.