Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Someone will take a look.
    Katz likes this.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

lol I had no idea it was an old bug, the only other flying disk I have is the one made of stone that drops the little purple pebbles behind it as it flies.
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

And thanks!
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Do me a favor later this evening when you have a drink in your hand, toast Nate Temple. Nate passed away last night. Nate was responsible for nearly every EQ2 button you click, maps you look at and countless NPC models. He was a talented, crazy weirdo and he will be missed.
    Cheers Nate!
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

:( Sorry to hear that.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  6. Noctew Active Member

/bow It is sad to see a person pass away at that age. Cheers to you, Nate, wherever you now may be, your work will live on!
    Ocarinah and ttobey like this.
  7. Kelvani Well-Known Member

/mourn

So sorry to see not one but two folks valued by the community gone. Nate was a special guy. His artistic skills will constantly be a reminder of his talent, and attention to detail. I offer my condolences to all of you who had the privilege of knowing and working with him, and to his family as well.

I saw earlier today that the player of Kirath, Zhent, Rualian, and others on Antonia Bayle, Paul Briggs, had his life cut tragically short on Saturday evening.

Two good people, gone so young.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

Done. May he rest in peace.
  9. Nickolous Member

Nate will live on, and be remembered every time I push a button and open the Map. I hope Nate finds peace where he has gone!
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. :( Looks like he worked on EQ2 from launch until 2012.

http://www.natetemple.com/ui_gallery.html
    http://tovette.wix.com/workinprogress#!3d-work/c9vu

Interview with Nate Temple @ EverQuest2.com

From 2011:

11. Wurm Well-Known Member

12. Luciar Active Member

Sorry for your (and all of our) loss. Sounds like he was an incredible person. I'm happy that he will be immortalized through his work and the mark that he left on our beloved game.

I think he deserves more recognition from the EQ2 team (even though this thread is awesome!)
  13. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Gosh, so amazingly talented and far, far too young. My thoughts are with all who knew and worked with him.
    ttobey and Ocarinah like this.
  14. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I saw Gnoll artwork in his 3D models. Name a gnoll clan after an anagram of his name :).

I am sorry for the loss to the friends, family and co-workers of Nate Temple.
    ttobey and Finora like this.
  15. Katz Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. It's sad to lose a friend especially someone you've known for a long time.
    ttobey likes this.
  16. Tabri Well-Known Member

Ahhh so sorry hon :(
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I found the armor my Inquisitor INSISTS she must have!

[IMG]
  18. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

friend ttobey what are the chances of getting the backpack apperances on stormhold? All my character's use the one from tinkerfest but really any backpack would work
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's not really in my realm of control. Talk to Gninja.
  20. Katz Well-Known Member

We have bestowed powers upon you that exist in our imaginations.
    ttobey likes this.