Time-Locked Expansion Server Decorating

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

whom?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

Cheri, so sorry! I got called into work, and haven't had time to make it back other than logging onto Guk and emptied pack ponies once. :( Arrgh, why does money have to influence everything?
  3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

No worries! I was only going to create a guild cause ppl were asking here on the forums. Otherwise I'm enjoying being in a large guild again after having my own with just me for years on AB. I'm not in any hurry :)
  4. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Just thought I would add to this thread.. I published my furniture gallery on stormhold. I will keep updating it as I get books. So, if you decorate and need a resource for you and a client to see items available feel free to use it! That's what its there for. Also, its a good place to meet up with opposite faction clients to complete order handoffs =p
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am sorry I really wasn't online much. I maybe got all my ponies sent out but sometimes not even that and then my toon just sat there afk. I kept meaning to go to stormhold after the ponies got sent out. Maybe this week I can get off the island and boat. My two toons are Oaky (goodie) and Building (evil). Building is still on the boat and didn't even do the quests on the boat yet...yeah I got really far huh lol. Can you return to the island after you leave? I was worried that I would miss everything if I just logged on to go to city to make the guild.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah very cool outfit. I would so buy one if they had those in game (if I can ever buy more db cash).
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

You can come and go from the island at will. There is a world bell on one of the docks! However when you finish questing there, I suggest you leave by the boat. You get extra item when you do! ;)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is a big change from the actual Olde Days of song and story; once we left the Island back then, that was it, you couldn't return...at least, that's the way I remember it from 2006. :-/

Uwk
  9. Puckling Active Member

Cheri I completely understand about wanting to be in a large guild, my server is quiet and I don't really know anyone but my few guildlies and we all rarely play together so I'm often alone decorating. Which is fine. But I came to Stormhold wanting a change and a chance to meet other decorators since I don't know any on my server. If we don't do a guild maybe a chat channel I know there was one on AB for a while. I'm not sure if they disabled it or something? Maybe we just need a TLE decorating chat?
    Kelvani and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Katz Well-Known Member

I've not been on Stormhold since Saturday, too much end of term work with grading papers. I should make it on later this week. I like the idea of being in a larger guild too. I'm usually the only one online in my regular server guild.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, it's still there; to join, just type:

/join antonia.bayle_homeshow

and if that doesn't work (try sending out a big "hello!" to folks on the channel; if you get a response, it worked):

/join antonia_bayle.homeshow

I can never remember which one's the right way. :-/

Uwk
    who set up everything eons ago and doesn't usually HAVE to remember... ;->

EDIT: my bad, it's the second one...

Puckling likes this.
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

This one
    Puckling and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed, yes. X-/

Uwk
    the addle-headed
  14. Puckling Active Member

Oh thank you I'll have to try and join in again.
  15. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I've just had a browse through some of the homes that Nefaria put together....wow. I'm utterly impressed - I think I've made a major achievement by getting a trophy straight on the wall!! I'd love to be able to have the vision to create houses like these.
  16. Niboota Well-Known Member

That is the way it was, but on the TLE servers they have added a world bell, which I am actually grateful to have!
    Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

I agree! I remember her work from back in the day! She has always ROCKED!!
  18. Phyr Member

I'm Juni on Stormhold. I am in a guild Called Qho's Minions. BE glad to see some of you all. I've got a 16 and 10 crafter. Tailor and Wepsmith. will work on Jewler once i get those to up to 20ish.
    Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Kelvani Well-Known Member

A crafting channel sounds delightful! I would love to be able to share books if I find any I don't use, or crates ect with my fellow craftaholics, in a better way than I am now. I know a lot of you have access to guildies for stuff, but for those who don't please look me up. I will make any crafter boxes/crates free of charge guys if you provide the mats. I love this server and want it to succeed!
  20. Dawnya@AB Active Member

I'm totally late to the thread.. but did anyone get around to making the decorating guild? If not... anyone care to start it? I've got good and evil aligned toons.