Journey Back to the Beginning - Stormhold & Deathtoll Servers Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Are you ready to go back to the beginning? To get a fresh start on the shores of Norrath? Today is the day! The NEW Time-Locked Expansion servers are now available! Found the communities of Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) from the start.

[IMG]

The time-locked expansion servers offer a unique EverQuest 2 experience different from the traditional servers. You must be an All Access member to play on these special servers, which are locked to a period on EverQuest 2’s history. As time passes, additional expansion content will unlock on these servers. Unlocking preferences are determined by each server community, so YOU get to vote and help determine your server’s future!

Not an All Access Member yet? Click here for more information and to purchase membership!

Special Bag For Those That Join Us For Launch!

[IMG]

Log in now and get your FREE 16-slot Medium Backpack from our in-game store. This offer ends on August 7, 2015!

TLE Livestream!

Make sure you join the Development team on Stomhold on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 starting at 2PM Pacific on the EverQuest 2 Twitch Channel!

Will you choose the PvE server Stormhold or the PvP server Deathtoll for your new Norrathian adventure? Either way, you have an exciting journey ahead!
    Pantero, Charlice, Iadien and 4 others like this.
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. I originally wasn't going to roll a character on the TLE servers, but nostalgia was calling quite strongly. I was a few seconds too late nab the name I wanted (Lily), so I settled for Boglily again and went on to running around the ship like a madwoman. I jumped on the rats, mooned the goblin, and made a few rude gestures at the drakota. Oh, man, I've missed that! (I did manage to nab the name "Rose" for my warden, so it's all good.)

After a while, there I am sitting on the docks, soaking it in when I noticed something I didn't remember from the original island.

[IMG]

Best. Addition. Ever!
    Siren, Bravely, Charlice and 12 others like this.
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

LOL, Love the hair :)
    Siren, Xillean and HaphazardAllure like this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah. Kander's got some sexy hair. (I hope he doesn't mind me calling his hair sexy.) My sisters, daughters, and I are all jealous of his his long locks.
    Siren, Xillean and Prissetta like this.
  5. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Having fun Hailing Kander on the docks atm .... lol
    Siren, Xillean and Moonpanther like this.
  6. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Don't know which vault you dug out the island from, or how much effort you guys put into bringing the isles back, just want to say one thing:

FREAKING AWESOME :D

I having a blast, and so many memories.
    Charlice, Jaden, Miss_Jackie and 6 others like this.
  7. Dedith Well-Known Member

We need a pet illusion item on the marketplace for that Kander skeleton model. I'd buy it!
    Charlice, Jaden, Prissetta and 4 others like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

9. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

wig mount @ttobey ?
    Xillean, Moonpanther and ttobey like this.
  10. Tozu New Member

I wish I could see it ... I wish I could PLAY it ... still wont let me create a character ... on any server .... grrrr
  11. guido505 New Member

So very happy right now. I've missed the Isle of Refuge. The nostalgia is awesome!
    Charlice, Spindle and HaphazardAllure like this.
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

So very fun :) I had joined the game after the Isle of Refuge.

Kitty
  13. Nicodemius Member

Daybreak games have made both EQ 1 and EQ 2 awesome again, thanks for the TLE Servers, great fun!
    Charlice and Lexxiii like this.
  14. Xillean Well-Known Member

I came back just for the Ilse of Refuge and its freaking amazing :D
    Charlice, Miss_Jackie and Spindle like this.
  15. Moldylocks Member

Thank you guys for the effort you put into this. I was completely thrilled to tromp around the Isle of Refuge again :)

I did a mass deletion of old, untouched characters to free up slots for my new troupe of crafters and adventurers. So hyped to start fresh. :)
  16. Vardune New Member

Wait....is the newbie island back? That is freaking awesome.
  17. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Xillean and HaphazardAllure like this.
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

The boat! Was so cool landing on the boat and heading for the isle!
    Prissetta and Spindle like this.
  19. Mins New Member

A sale on character slots, would be helpful ... ;)

Anyone know if there is there a max number of characters an account can have ?
    Xillean and HaphazardAllure like this.
  20. Katz Well-Known Member

Don't think so. Some people have a lot of character slots.
    Xillean likes this.