Outpost of the Overlord

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Strings, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Atze New Member

AWESOME
    Lateana likes this.
  2. Busko Glads

all i can say is take a bow my son you devs have gave the people what they want you have done more for us in the past few weeks then you ever have in the past 8 years or so GRATZ.
    Moonpanther, Lateana and flameweaver like this.
  3. Violetta New Member

Thanks guys, this is great news!
    Moonpanther and Jaden like this.
  4. Steelviper Active Member

Well I'll be damned, they enabled Isle of Refuge after all. That is worth a try on TLS after all, then.
    Moonpanther, Jaden and Lateana like this.
  5. Araleth New Member

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to spawn that named goo (forget the name), and kill the named Octopus in the bay!! Muahahah!! Love it.

You guys rock!
  6. Tru of Guk Member

Developers are so damn sneaky....they almost kept their secret until it went live....Thanks a ton guys can't wait to relive some stuff from sooooo long ago.
  7. Iadien Active Member

Eat it, doubters... :p
    Moonpanther, Jaden, Arbiter and 2 others like this.
  8. Fetish Well-Known Member

They trolled us all...there isn't even an option for an evil on the TL server to start in DLW!

I absolutely love you guys and girls at DBG!
    Moonpanther, Jaden, Lateana and 6 others like this.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

So epic, they have really outdone themselves this time...must have been a really hard secret to keep! ;P
  10. Foretold Well-Known Member

If DLW and FSS don't exist on the TLE servers, there will be no free horses at the end of the quest series. I really like this. I want to earn that horse again. I still have the screenshots of the day I earned that darned horse :D
    Moonpanther, Jaden, GBlack and 3 others like this.
  11. Xeryn Member

Really good news to hear Isle of Refuge is back, pity about the forum spoilers about it. It would have been fun finding it for myself. Thanks DBG.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  12. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

13. Aquaskaientos Member

Now at life. No servers yet. BUT!!1111 :p
    [IMG]
    Moonpanther, Strings and Feldon like this.
  14. Rhvaurek Member

15. Drew575 Active Member

I hope this is just a joke and it takes you into dlw as opposed to the noob isle...you all would be so angry lolol
  16. Shihan New Member

Extremely happen to hear this. It just added to my desire to play the TLP. :)
  17. Dauvien Member

Great to see the two Island options on the character creation page even though TLE isn't live yet. Even though its just the first 5-7 levels before going to the city its the right way to treat the TLE world.

Thank you Devs
    Jaden, Siren, Seefar and 1 other person like this.
  18. Strings Well-Known Member

I would just like to apologize for the accidental spoiler, I really and truly didn't know anything, it was just so weird so I posted it on the forums. I personally have never seen that zone before. Sorry if I dampened anyone's surprise.
    Jaden, Naroc, GBlack and 6 others like this.
  19. semisus Does not play this game

awesome!
    would be nice if u can bring those starting isles to normal servers as well at some point
  20. Shesaz Active Member