Bonus exp week

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Crafti, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Crafti New Member

nice of daybreak to give us a bonus exp week would be even better if the week exp gain wasn't taken up with server downtime. Do you think daybreak (aka serverbreak) will be nice enough to give an extra day of exp bonus to make up for all the downtime. Also as a suggestion how about when there is going to be downtime we get told how long we have left before server goes down rather than just announce the time it goes down :)
  2. Whitewolf New Member

Seriously dud, remove your head from the buttocks it resides in. The downtime was only a few hours and the give us a full week of bonus and you want more. They don't have to give us anything.
    Siren likes this.
  3. Vlladimir New Member

These downtimes daily are getting old guys, get your stuff straight and STOPP!. SOE had this issue with DOV and lost 3/4 of their client base due this same issue. Don't make the same mistake, you better be doing more than a week worth of exp for this, maybe 2 weeks of exp and the 2nd week HAS NO DOWNTIMES DAILY!. Just STOP WITH SILLY DOWNTIMES, it is getting old fast.
  4. xNeth Member

Seriously, we've got the bonus all week. You're being unreasonable.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Nocturnus Member

Doesn't look like Daybreak can win.

They have the downtime? "OMFG DAYBREAK, STOP WITH THE DOWNTIME! IT'S TOO MUCH!"
    They don't have the downtime? "WTF DAYBREAK!? WHY AREN'T YOU FIXING STUFF!? LOLOMGSKELETONCREW THE END OF DAYS IS COMING!"

My take: Keep fixing things that are broken, please. I don't care if there's an hour or two downtime, even if it's every day, if issues are fixed.
    Hijinx, Ambi and HaphazardAllure like this.
  6. Dorofei Member

I remember the year I started in 2013, that summer they had a pretty long period of bonus xp for members, probably to get people to play in the summer. That was SOE, and I don't remember if it was actually 100% bonus xp. The idea might have been consolidated a bit into the member benefits we have now. The icon was definitely the same in the status bar that all gold members have now.
  7. Deago Well-Known Member

"With so much trouble in the DBG it's kinda hard being a dev the real OG but I somehow someway come up with some funky cool stuff like xp like every single day."

Just saying....
  8. Crafti New Member

of course we have to have downtime for fixes the point i was making is happening too regular and now people are having problems logging in and once logging in get kicked out after 10 minutes. when something is given for a week it should last that long uninterrupted imo. we're paying for a service here and having interruptions all the time its not good for business on there side. I was really looking forward to being with daybreak as soe couldn't get things right, but now i dunno which was/is better