Server Downtime: Fri, Feb 27 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, February 27, 2015 at 7:00AM PST for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, February 27, 2015 at approximately 7:00AM PST for an update. (Approx. 3:00PM London Time on February 27, 2015). The estimated downtime will be 2 hours.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 16:00 CET am 27.02.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 2 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 16:00 CET le 27-02-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 2 heures.

Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums and social media for news if additional downtime is needed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. turnerjeric1993 Member

This makes me hate working over-night...
  3. Elinea Well-Known Member

Maintenance or patch? It mentions update notes in this post, but there are none yet. Just wondering (hoping for the small scroll depot!).
  4. Nixer Active Member

I'm secretly betting it's for the double Ferrin weekend. but I could be wrong :)
  5. Armageddoux Active Member

Not really cool !

2 hours stoppped at 16h00 CET on Friday after all thos week's problems, players will not like that. besides of that, we do not know exactly what's the matter is it the mainteannce announced for this morning 05:00 CET ? is it an another one ?

If this is an other maintenance time, where are the updates notes ? above link point exactly on the same update notes than those of the 02/26/2015 patch update

I say you it's a bit too much this week :(
  6. Kalmaraa Active Member

I'm okay with it but the lack of patch notes seems odd. I hope they remember to post something.
  7. Teldar New Member

Getting a bit upset about this :( Whats it been every morning this week? :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ihatenix like this.
  8. Halanna Active Member

9. Erszebeth Active Member

Try to look on the bright side, atleast they are actively working on and implementing fixes to problems rather than sweeping them under the rug and hoping they go away or people stop caring.
  10. Losadunai Active Member

Here I was thinking how great it was that for once I was working all week during the down time and today would be smooth sailing... >.< Guess when it comes down I will hop on DCUO o_O

On the bright side, that gives me two straight hours of child free slaughter before I hop over to my scantily clad butt whooping demon villain. (it's one of those days lol)
  11. hwy101 Active Member

approx 1hour to server down time and still no update notes. Whats up with that ?
  12. Naychan Member

Just want to say thanks for taking the time to find the bugs and fix things. Honestly if you want to bring down the servers every day to patch things to make life better in the long run be my guest.
  13. Scaash New Member

No kidding you guys complain endlessly. Fix the bugs too many problems. Dang I hate maintenance down time why they happen so often. I want my Cake and eat it too. Fix fix fix. Let me play play play. Dude it 1-2 hours if this is a problem for you this is the first sign your a addict. Its a game meant for fun if your no longer having fun find something else. Anyone else on her not complaining about this ignore this post.
  14. claudia6913 Active Member

I'm all for fixing things, and downtime isn't an issue, but I'd like some notes please on what's being patched, fixed, put into game.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Mindsway like this.
  15. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

I second this post.

Also: you forgot "They patch at MY PRIME TIME here in Lower Slobovia!!! How dare they!!1111!!!"
  16. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Some are internal ones; no patch notes needed for that.

"We found an issue with line 47 in sql code for the part of the particles that we didn't like."
    "There's now a new variable in the goto set for such and such a quest NPC. Players won't notice a thing different."
  17. Pfineaa New Member

Danke, für die deutsche Übersetzung. Hat mir seit längerem gefehlt. Schön das der neue Support funktioniert.
  18. Tesura Grimm Member

I certainly don't mind downtimes, but I feel like they shouldn't say there will be update notes when available for the downtime. If there aren't going to be any notes, this line is kinda unnecessary and indicates that there will be notes.
  19. Azenoth New Member

lol why do people gripe, they are fixing problems, ty SOE for fixing issues ingame/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feylone like this.
  20. suka Well-Known Member

there have been plenty of times that the notes became available after the fix and not before it.