Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Lizabethan Active Member

A few days late, but I just went through and tested each change. Looking good! Thank you :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Could you please fix it so evils can get ported from New Halas to Commonlands?
    We have to go to New Halas for the main quests, so it would be nice to be ported to Commonlands from New Halas.

Erollisi Day is for everybody, goods and evils, so why should the porting person in New Halas be biased against evils?
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

It's entirely possible I made a mistake :)
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Really funny that you say that. My son said "what is that? A bath sponge?" when I was showing him the new items :)
  5. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I'm a little disappointed the Lady of Betrayal is a painting of and not the statue from Nek Castle. but I like the red armor :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Finora like this.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yup, got it corrected to the fairy lights that Kaitheel mentioned several posts up. :) It's all sorted out! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Calthine like this.
  7. Test Taffies Active Member

Enamored of Erollisi Title:... Should already have the title since I am not able to do all of those quests again. Is this broken, during the test phase or just broken on the test server?
  8. Kaitheel Developer

I am not aware of any issues with it. Did your character have the achivement completed before this update, or is it just that you assume that you should have been given the achivement as you had completed the quests previously?

~ Kaitheel
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

Reporting in to say that all my characters that I checked so far that have done the non-repeatable quests in previous years have the Enamored of Erollisi achievement. I'm not personally seeing a bug there. A new character I made just this year is getting the updates to the achievement as well.

Not saying it isn't happening to some, just saying it's not something that's affecting everyone.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What's also tricky about the titles is that the quests that can be repeated, especially 1x/year, usually don't show as having been done (you basically have to start from scratch with those, which is annoying)... :-/

But basically, you've done all the quests you should need for the achievement title and it's not happening still? :-/

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: a seasonal Prestige House for Erollisi Day (heck, all of 'em; why should NotD and FF get all the props?)! ;->

FEEDBACK IN GENERAL TEST: it may have been me, but I know there are times when devs, etc. just grab Test and take it down for whatever (probably something important!)...I know the population there isn't huge, but having at least a 15-20 second warning would be nice. :-/

Uwk
    who probably isn't asking for anything new ;->
  12. Mophia Active Member

You should be given credit for the non repeatables in the achievement, you just have to do the repeatables, Love Lines, Find 'Em a Find, Hearts a'Flutter and Heal the Pain/Tainted Love.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Chrissdae Active Member

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I just completed the "Could It Be Magic?' quest on a baby Aerekyn Templar (level 10), and chose the Cloak of the Lovebird as her reward. It is in her equipment cloak slot, and I can see it on her in the character screen, but it will not show up in game. I have removed it, put it back on, put it in the appearance slot instead, removed it, back on, and zoned, and it is not showing up. It's a beautiful cloak, and I would really like to see it.
  14. Chrissdae Active Member

Just a bit of extra information. It shows up while in combat, but then disappears again!
  15. Finora Well-Known Member

I have it on my Aerakyn with no issue. My only advice is to make sure you have show cloak selected in your persona window options for back gear.

There is also a check box under the advanced Alt-o options > animation for render cloaks, make sure that is checked.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  16. Finora Well-Known Member

One thing I did notice today is that my pack ponies are only bringing back 10 holiday harvests at a time. To be completely honest I don't remember how many it was bringing for holidays other than frostfell, but I feel pretty sure I was getting more than 10 a go before.
  17. Prrasha Well-Known Member

The current holiday harvests are mob drops, though. Clearly, it takes longer for a pony to kill a gnoll with a sword than for a pony to shatter a rock with a pickaxe. /nod sagely
  18. Prrasha Well-Known Member

(That seriously needs to show up some Bristlebane's Day. Pack ponies with picks pounding on rocks, pack ponies with fishing poles held sideways in their mouths casting into the ocean...)
    Glundar, Cyliena, Lodrelhai and 2 others like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm now getting the same problem with the Erollisi Day achievement not showing up; what is showing up are ONLY the repeatable quests...the other quests (Shot Through the Heart, Bouquet of Trust, Sacrificial Trust, What's Love Got to Do With It?, Harts Full of Trust, Unforgettable) aren't showing in the achievement requirements (in other words, I'm not getting any credit for having completing the non-repeatable quests), but according to my Completed Quests list in World Events, I finished ALL of those like in 2011 (or before). >:-/

Another Test character that had done pretty much the exact same thing did get credit for everything and got the achievement. :-/

So, yeah, the fact that it's showing up for some and not for others, both of whom have done exactly the same thing, is a bug.

I think in my case, it's the latter, but again, I'd completed everything before this update, quest-wise, long ago on the other Test character and still got credit for having done it in the Age Before Achievements. :-/

I can totally sympathize with Test Taffies; this is really annoying. >:-/

EDIT: One thing that could be involved: of all the non-repeatable quests I did with the problem character, almost all of them were from 2011, but one (Unforgettable) was from 2012, according to the Completed Quests list (odd, that; the non-repeatable quests in Unforgettable were finished in 2011; guess I must have finished Heal the Pain, which is repeatable, in 2012). That should NOT hinder us getting credit for having completed them. >:-/

Just out of perverse curiosity, I'll have my problem boy do the Heal the Pain thing again (you Evil lot can do Tainted Love ;->) and see what happens. :-/

EDIT: hmm. I'm in the Shard right now, and was offered the choice of either the Good or Evil version initially in New Halas, which I'd heard wasn't possible if you'd already done it (and according to my Competed Quests list, I'd had). More updates as I continue. ;->

Uwk