Frostfell Items - Effects staying on

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by NrthnStar5, Dec 13, 2014.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Can it be made so effects on frostfell items stay on in your house? Ex. Christmas tree lights - Every time I leave my house I have to turn on the lights on the tree. Which also means any visitors are going to come in and see non-lit trees when I want them to see the lights of my choosing.

It'd be much appreciated!
    Charlice, Rose, Lucus and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rose Well-Known Member

NorthernStar, I agree with you, as do many others. :) SOE EQII DEVS ---> Please make it so that our Christmas Tree lights either stay on by default, or have a Light-Switch option to make them stay on or off. I absolutely promise to only use energy efficient / fire resistant Christmas lights on my trees, and will encourage everyone else to also. ;)

~Rose~
    Order of the White Rose
    Guild Leader - Permafrost Server
  3. Lizabethan Active Member

They said a long time ago that this has to do with code; I wish I was a programmer so I knew better. Basically, it can't be done :(

I was, however, able to switch the lights on in someone's house who I wasn't trustee, so you could set out a book and tell them which setting you want.
  4. pumancat Well-Known Member

I wish they'd take the frosty cloud effect off of the Eci token armor. I'm running around like a puffy white cloud.