Guild Leveling-How do i raise it quickly?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Kenaye, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Kenaye Member

I've finally gotten back on after a couple of months and I've been wondering, what is(are) the quickest ways to level up my guild?
    ConcealFate and Kittybock like this.
  2. Lizabethan Active Member

The new guide quest, Nebulous Newsies (95+, requires AoM) gives something like 5 million status. I used that to go level 4 -> 23.
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kenaye Member

Thanks but that's gonna be hard because this guild is made up of only my guys.
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

If you have a lot of status saved up there are some quest starters for sale on the city merchants that award about 5mil status too - problem is they cost around 38million status to buy them o_O

Besides that, honestly, the best way is just to do rush order TS writs. With only one person doing it it's not gonna be fast though :(
    Wellknownmember likes this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

TS Writs and ADV Writs. Heritage Quests, but some of those can be really time consuming and all but impossible for a solo or molo if you are doing them at level
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Depending on the level of your guild, as soon as you can, prioritize buying the Rally Flag and the Kunark Adventure Writ Agent. The Guild Chronomage also helps with this, once you are high enough. This way your guildies can chrono to same level if needed, group up and have fun doing writs together. If you have one powerhouse AOE person in the group to burn em down, all the better ;)

note: if I notice players "at level" in a zone questing for mobs I am rounding up for writs, I wait and come back later.

Another fun option is to go obliterate an old raid zone here and there. It is really fun to knock out mobs that once handed us our butts on a platter...and some give good Guild XP.

Hope this helps,

Kitty
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

I decided to make my own guild and atm my only member ;) well me and 9 alts that had 10 95 TS and 6 95 Adv.
    I did this beginning of Nov as I knew once AoM was here be able to do a lot TS writs to level the guild.

The Advanced Adv and TS Writ guild amenities were first items my guild got and I also got the harvest and fuel depots in it as well so I can use my status bought all of my crafting tables and getting Frostfell tables any day as well for my frostfell recipes and harvests.
    I have 10 pack ponies and goblins so can get good amount of harvests and some rares through them! The Advanced Adv Writ was good but there is not any ToV or AoM adv writs so thats kinda lame but cant use for some quick writs on what he does have available.
    My guild is now almost level 44 and will grind some writs soon to make guild 45 so get 2 new amenities. I did the 2 level TS from AoM questline now and just got all 10 of my TS 95-100! Happy about that!
    Level 99 Adv Writs get about 30k so that seems to be best way I had known of to level my guild.

I am interested in trying to get some RAID status with my level 99 Zerker but no clue how to setup for that or where to go as never did RAID zones. So whats a good places to try that and can I do it solo or with my merc?
    I am assuming I need to use chrono and how many levels difference to be able to kill epic4x mobs? Also how much status will I get as opposed to doing Adv TS?
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

About getting setup for Raids....glad that you mentioned. You can solo old Raid zones...umm, do not try Veeshan's Peak, Silverwing...no way around that one without each archetype. I tried. The rest are easy and so fun. Seb, mentor to 75 and it's a fun run ;)

That being said, I've been kicking around a pet project along the lines of what I did in GW2.
    • Overview: I was (still am, when I play) what they call a Militia Commander, with a simple goal: Bring folks together as a team. I'd lead the "militia", players from mixed Guilds, no guilds, etc in World vs World, every day as well as my guild. It was powerful and I think it can be applied here. Militia varied anywhere from 15 to 30 players a day to 50 or 60 running with me some reset nights. These were folks from Guilds that did not focus on WvW or players whose friends left the game and needed a commander. They did not have to join Primal Fury (our guild in many other games, the name taken here). When on field, we ran as a Team!! We are Groot ;)
    • Approach applied to EQ2: Players have been in-game for years, have their guilds, buds don't return...but those left DO NOT want to join another Guild. I fall in that category...I love meeting and running with others, but I have a home.
    • Suggestion: Create a player Alliance, on each server, wherein those that fall in this category can do a meet n' greet, develop a list of friends for running Heroics and, yes, eventually Raids. We used to have some open raids--long ago--on Freep server.
      • It is simple to create a chat channel, etc. the main thing is putting together a list of interested friends...harnessing the power of all the remaining Guilds that have the diehards and provide them with the option to explore the Heroic and Raid side of the house.

But, what do I know...I am just Kitty :)
    Sorry for the lengthy post...lol, had something I was putting together, but since you'd asked....
    Wellknownmember and Raff like this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

As a follow up for those trying to level Guilds Quickly, the patch notes say they are adding AoM Writs :)
    Bashem likes this.
  10. santargria Well-Known Member

One thing I would suggest is dual boxing - set up another acct or 2 (more if your machine(s) can handle it), add them to your guild and dual/triple box ts writs

A suggestion anyway
    Wellknownmember likes this.
  11. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i sent you a message about teaming up my friend. Hope to hear from you soon ;)
  12. Laiina Well-Known Member

Watch the chat channels for the Guide Nebulous Newsies quest. I think you need to be 95 to do the quest, but can get it at any level. It gives 5 million + status, and if you buy one of the 50% status pots from the store, you can get almost 8 million status.
  13. Kenaye Member

Thats How all my guilds are. Me, my alts, and one of my friends.
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Ucala Well-Known Member

the merchant sells books that give extremely simple to solo quests, the books cost 32 mil status to buy, but rewards you back 16 mil status once you complete it. easily the best way
  15. Bashem Well-Known Member

Not following your post. What merchant? and why pay 32 million status to get 16 million status back? o_O
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

it also gives you a statue/plushie of a diety for your guild hall/house, I did one and got prexus.
    The reason isn't about status spending though, it's about gaining the most amount of status in the least amount of time. I did the quest from the book in about 5 min, that's 16 mil status gained in 5 min, I just had to spend 37 mil to get it :p so if you already have status to spend, it's the most efficient way to level a guild.
    and it's the city merchants
  17. Ucala Well-Known Member

I have heard though that it was changed and they now only offer you about 5-8 mil status back (I guess they got nerfed somewhere)
  18. Malleria Well-Known Member

Yea it was nerfed down to 5mil status back :( I dunno if it's affected by bonus' though. It's double status reward right now, plus if you got a potion from the marketplace it could potentially still reach 16mil or more.
  19. Veteranmyth Member

if you mentor down from 100 and do old raid zones would that also give status for the guild.... soz been out of touch for some time
  20. Wellknownmember Active Member

Some old epic zones no longer give status though. Everything I read about Court of Al'Afaz says it should give status ("grats, you got lots of status" comments in the walkthroughs)... but I couldn't see any, unless it wasn't being reflected in the chat window.

All the AoM missions give status, as do the achievements, so don't neglect them. I'm 1/4 of the way through level 96 and i'm not even trying.

I'm pretty sure the classic dragons still give status and if you want, start up the Kunark epic timeline, it should also give status. I know Harla Dar does, I got her recently and she gave me some. Also Skyshrine named give SP, every single one. No xp? No problem, gimme the SP instead, I'm 100/350 already.

What I really do though, is log in my second account, and follow with my heroic toon while a chrono'd to 90 alt does his writs. He needs the xp anyway and the fastest writs are the best, even if you take an SP hit for lower level. If I can't one shot the mob, I don't do the writ.

I save the TS writs for when I'm crafter-leveling or taking a break from the game and just want the door to remain open.