[Video] Goat Simulator MMO released! EQ II's worst competitor?!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Pixiewrath, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Pixiewrath Active Member

Coffee Stain Studios just released this in the latest MMO patch for the popular sandbox game Goat Simulator!

And yes, I of course made a video about it!

Tons of humor, weird moments and general goatiness! A lot of atmospheric quests, great looking scenery, lush landscapes, evil lava castles, huge dinosaurs and even a swedish children show mascot called Björne! Or Jörgen in this game...

The only drawback with this MMO is that it's... well... single player...

But, ehum... still awesome!

Watch this, it's 40 minutes of pure bliss and "WTF mate?" moments! xD

It's long but I promise that those minutes will be over before they even started! ^_^
  2. vampiregoat69 Member

wow that game looks lame and why would anyone waste money on that?
  3. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

I love humor games! I used to watch people play Goat Simulator all the time on Twitch, it was awesome. Never thought I would purchase it myself, but after this patch I might just get it when I can! I didn't even know the MMO was single player haha, thats great. I figured it would be a couple players at least. Thanks for the video :D
  4. Pixiewrath Active Member

I had the exakt same feeling when I first saw it. "Why would anyone buy that?"

Now I've bought it, played it, and laughed my *** off SOOO many times! Definitely worth it!

People might think it's just a cash-in thing or a boring simulator but it works kind of like the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games, so you do combos and manuals and stuff to score points (in the MMO map you gain experience instead) and you have different quests to do on each of the levels as well as some achievements to get.

I don't regret buying it for a second! It's especially fun if you are from Sweden since it has a lot of internal swedish jokes! ^_^