New to BG's please help

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Skarekill, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Skarekill New Member

As a new player to BG's what would you suggest for a class ? reasons? Is there a class that I can hold my own with and not get destroyed or are they all pretty much even? Really looking to gear up and run a character to have fun in BG''s .Also what level can you start BG's at? thank you and sorry for bothering everyone.
  2. Trasor Active Member

Please do not be a BG player and roll a to on on Nagafen if you want to pvp :)
  3. robbygood New Member

So from what I've seen from my time in BGs is that almost any class can be effective. There are some classes in Flavor (Guardian) and some that are not (Monk/Conj).

But most importantly, play what you like. Not only will you learn how to play that class better, but you'll learn how to play against them more effectively. For example, if a Swashbuckler was running up to me, I'd play it completely different on my Necro/Fury than I would on my Pally.

If you have time to expend, I would suggest rolling a toon on Naggy and getting into a good guild. The token gain (from what I can tell) is much higher there and you'll gear yourself out much faster. But if you're like me and have friends on your server you don't want to leave, BGs will do you just fine.

Also, level 89 and below BGs is practically dead. Get to 90 and join in. You'll feel pretty useless until 95, but you can try to BG.