Getting yellow adornment no longer in inventory messages during login.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mysstie, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

When I first login, I get like 20 "The adornment you are trying to use cannot be located in your inventory." messages. I can't seem to find any items with missing or disabled adornments so it must be a login bug.

Note: I am NOT trying to apply a new adornment to an item, this occurs when I log into the game and these messages appear in my chat window.
  2. TechUp Active Member

If you are using DrumsUI, it's a known bug. Drumstixx has mentioned that it should be fixed this weekend.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/adorment-canot-be-located.551439/
  3. Drumstixx Active Member

UI updated.
    Kalika likes this.
  4. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Ahhhh... interesting.. I'll update and give it a test then. Didn't even know it was related to the UI being used.

Updated the UI and now the errors gone. :)
    Thanks Drums!
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great UI, could you add WDB to the stats ? I fail to find it.

Also an horizontal group window would be handy, apparently on some UIs you can get it that way
    by changing the window option ...
  6. Mysstie Well-Known Member

If it's not showing in the stat bar, need to click on the "UI" button on the stat bar, click the drop-down to select Stat Bar Settings and then turn the options on. In the Persona window, it should just be there.
  7. Drumstixx Active Member

The group window already supports horizontal format. You just need to resize the window until it's wide enough to display the members side-by-side. As Mysstie staed above, WDB stats are on in the Persona and Statbar now.