Please do something about the 'Sort' button

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by GabenBison, Jul 31, 2014.

1. GabenBison Active Member

This button on the character/inventory screen is a nuisance. The spot it's positioned is so damn obnoxious especially since it's between the food/drink and the first backpack. I can't be the only one that has accidentally pressed the 'Sort' button; also known as "The button that sabotages your sorted bags" once or twice during a hectic moment. Can this please be placed out of the way? Perhaps in a right click tab feature? Or maybe a "Are you sure you want to sort your items" when you press it? In these days, most people have well over 100-200+ items at any given time. Rearranging them is a nightmare if you happen to press it.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  2. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Having a confirmation come up asking if you want to sort your bags would definitely be nice. I have yet to accidentally hit it, but yea I have 3 44 slot bags that are near full of random crap and its organized perfectly. If I clicked that button on accident, I would be so pissed haha
    Feldon and Wirewhisker like this.
  3. balzor Active Member

I've done that numerous times in the past, it is reallly annoying lol. In all honesty I don't know anyone who would ever actually need that sort button, its like completely pointless. You can right click your bags and remove them from the sorting list, its like a cheap fix but it works, just remove all your bags from the list and the sort button does nothing.
    Wirewhisker and GabenBison like this.
  4. Katmandu26 Active Member

While I do understand it may be annoying for some - I love it. I use it all the time. The "bag ignore" fix posted just above my response may be what you're looking for, but I would request that it not be removed completely, if it must be moved.
  5. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Thank you!! :D
  6. Toran Member

Yes a sort, yes or no popup is needed very bad. I've done it twice and my wife spent 3 days in a coma... j/k she didn't but yea, its not fun.
    Feldon and Wirewhisker like this.
  7. Murmix New Member

I use the button very often. If there is a confirmation popup it should be optional, otherwise its very annoying to confirm it every time.
  8. GabenBison Active Member

Out of all my years I didn't know that. thanks.
  9. Darkon Well-Known Member

It was my understanding it was added to the 'to do' queue to add a confirm box on this deadly button of disaster. I guess it hasn't gone through yet.
    Wirewhisker likes this.