Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Aitsanna, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Zieri Guide

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Guide Zieri Dreamcatcher, the newly minted Quest Coordinator on Unrest, so you may see me about this thread more. I'll try to keep announcements along the same format so there's no confusion in when our awesome Funrest fun is enroute!

• Sunday, June 22nd at 6pm Pacific, wander over to the Commonlands. A nature lover could use some help in securing the fate of some creatures of the wild.
    • Monday, June 23rd at 8pm Pacific, head to New Halas in Frostfang Sea. Someone's feeling a mite small and is in a bit of a hurry to grow up. Can he be helped?
    • Wednesday, June 25th at 8pm Pacific, head over to the docks in the Butcherblock Mountains. Apparently some dwarf is under attack (or so he thinks)! He might need someone to check on him.
    • Thursday, June 26th at 8pm Pacific, head on to the City of Freeport. There's a bit of a housing and neighborhood dispute that could use some mediation.

There's almost always more going on than what you might see listed here, so keep your ears open in the zone, and your eyes on the chat channels for the fun that might unfold.

All times above are in PST/PDT unless otherwise specified, and are subject to change in case Real Life(tm) descends on the Guide volunteers.
  2. Gediva Senior Guide

Seems some unusual ailment has stricken that dwarf as well as quarantined that neighborhood in Freeport. They hope to be back on their feet again in the near future and will let us know when and where! (Our guide has been struck with the flu and apologizes for the last minute cancellation but we insist she stay in bed and get some rest!)
  3. Zieri Guide

The flu! :eek: Here's to hoping our guide feels better soon!

Welp, we still have some more activities incoming for you all to enjoy! So here goes...

• Today, June 26th at 5pm Pacific, head over to Darklight Wood. Can you help keep a poor soul off the menu?
    • Sunday, June 29th at 6pm Pacific, head to Nektulos Forest, but be mindful of the chaos around every corner!
    There's almost always more going on than what you might see listed here, so keep your ears open in the zone, and your eyes on the chat channels for the fun that might unfold.

All times above are in PST/PDT unless otherwise specified, and are subject to change in case Real Life(tm) descends on the Guide volunteers. (Like the flu! :( )
  4. Zieri Guide

Eeegads, and as something came up, one indeed is changing.

Sunday's chaos has been rescheduled for Tuesday, July 1st. Same Arasai time (6pm Pacific), same Arasai channel (Nektulos Forest). :)
  5. Warriousalexis New Member

Welcome to the funny farm Zieri. /em whispers we call it Funrest not because it's fun =). Hope everyone is feeling better. May the Troll snot be gone from thy nostrils and fairy air breathe into your lungs =) I would like to also make a request for Kael or Be'Kaeled if at all possible. Anytime after 5:00 PM Pdt would rock. Thank you kindly /cheers Warriousalexis
  6. Zieri Guide

...where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white robes and they're coming to take me away, HAHA~!

*cough*

I'll definitely pass your request along. No guarantee we can honor it immediately, but we'll definitely take it into account when we schedule some upcoming craziness!
    Warriousalexis likes this.
  7. Aivet Well-Known Member

Kyoneira wanted me to tell you that she enjoyed meeting up with Gediva and Apprentice Mazie today. Welcome to Funrest, Mazie, and all the best with your studies :) A belated welcome to Zieri as well. May your reign as Coordinator be glorious and long, and may you... [No, Ky, I am not going to say "May you crush all before you in the name of Prexus!". Just no.] *ahem* ...may you enjoy your time as Coordinator. We're looking forward to all the upcoming craziness.

[Yes, yes, Ky, I'm getting to that, hold your pegasi...] Also, she'd like to ask, if she may, if it would be possible to run the "Techgnical Difficulties" quest, perhaps during Tinkerfest? Thank you.
  8. Zieri Guide

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a great holiday weekend (for those in the US), and a great Double XP weekend! Things are a bit light this week, but I blame that on everyone celebrating with spirits and lewts!

• Tomorrow, July 6th at 6pm Pacific, head over to Butcherblock. The Festival of Might has an interesting contest for you all to take part in. I just hope you're not afraid of heights. :p

All times above are in PST/PDT unless otherwise specified, and are subject to change in case Real Life(tm) descends on the Guide volunteers.
  9. Zieri Guide

Late notice, but tonight's event in Butcherblock has been rescheduled for Monday, July 7th at 7pm Pacific. Real Life(tm) happened. But never fear, we're still here!
  10. Zieri Guide

It's another great week of activities for you all!

• Today, July 8th at 8pm Pacific, head over to Frostfang Sea. A ancient priest could use your assistance keeping up with those injured during the Festival of Might festivities.
    • Sunday, July 13th at 6pm Pacific, head to Gorowyn, where the Festival of Might might put you against each other in a battle of strength and cunning!

11. Zieri Guide

Hello, FUNrest! If you haven't already, please give love to our new Apprentice Guides if you see them on server. :) Here's some fun coming up:

• Today, July 20th at 6pm Pacific, head over to Kelethin in the Greater Faydark. It seems there's a few persons who seem a little... well, out of place. They might need your assistance.
    There's almost always more going on than what you might see listed here, so keep your ears open in the zones, and your eyes on the chat channels for the fun that might unfold.

12. Zieri Guide

*yawn* I'm up entirely too late on a work night for my time zone. But hey, I got an itch to check the schedule and post it for you awesome adventurers, so here ya go. :)

• Sunday, August 3rd at 11am Pacific, head over to Neriak, where someone feels a little bit of a housing makeover is due.
    • Sunday, August 3rd at 6pm Pacific, head to Steamfont Mountains, where some clockworks seem to have... disappeared? Wandered off? Who knows, because clockworks are so unpredictable! I blame their gnomish upbringing. ;)
    There's almost always more going on than what you might see listed here, so keep your ears open in the zones, and your eyes on the chat channels for the fun that might unfold.

All times above are in PST/PDT unless otherwise specified, and are subject to change in case Real Life(tm) descends on the Guide Volunteers.
  13. Gediva Senior Guide

I was out checking out the Tinkerfest activities, and was almost run over by a gnome on some sort of mechanized flying contraption! She was muttering to herself about research and deadlines, and in her haste, dropped a piece of parchment that appears to have a schedule on it!

• Today, July 31st, around 8pm PST, head to the Gnomish Security HQ in the Steamfont Mountains and seek out an odd little gnome, that is looking for some help with her Tinkerfest Research!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when a guide might be out and about or other citizens of Norrath needing help! These aren't the only things happening, I just don't hear of everything in time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!
  14. Gediva Senior Guide

Well things have been busy with all the Tinkerfest action lately, and a few more things to wrap up this years festivities! Don't miss out!

• Sunday, August 10th, at high noon, head to Gnomish Security HQ in the Steamfont Mountains, and meet up with Wratchet Cog'Sprocket. She is taking in a few sights and taking a brief break from all her Tinkerfest research, but she may be willing to share a project or two with you!
    • Monday, August 11th, at 7pm, head to New Halas in Frostfang Sea. Seems and odd little gnome with a penchant for tinkering and tea of all things is seeking a bit of help!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when a guide might be out and about or other citizens of Norrath needing help! These aren't the only things happening, I just don't hear of everything in time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!
  15. Zieri Guide

Hail, Adventurers!

After being quiet for the past couple weeks, I'm back! But some of you might have seen where I had gone... And for those who did, it was a pleasure to see you at SOE Live! A few of us from Unrest's Guide Team were present. I saw so many Unrest players from around the globe and it was a blast getting to speak with you all. :)
    • Sunday, August 24th at 6pm Pacific, head over to the Isle of Mara, where dragonkind are feeling mighty creative. They might be interested in what you have to offer.

All times above are in PST/PDT unless otherwise specified, and are subject to change in case Real Life(tm) descends on the Guide Volunteers.
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

Don't believes her! She's never quiet!
  17. Zieri Guide

*playfully hisses at the rat* ;)
  18. Ixsiel Member

SQUEECHA!!! Hiya! Haven't seen you on Unrest in a long time, how's things? Hope to run into you soon! Good to know you are still around.

Ixsiel Bloodfang
    95 Shadowknight
    Follower of Anashti Sul
  19. Squeecha Senior Guide

I is -always- around. I just tends to move around a lot. (Usually it involves mean kitties)
  20. Gediva Senior Guide

We are gearing up for some spooky fun this year for Nights of the Dead! But until the holiday rolls in, I heard a few rumors about a few spooky things going on!

• Saturday, October 4th around 8am PST (for all you early birds!), head on over to Windstalker Village in Thundering Steppes. Seems our favorite drinkin' dwarf is in dire need of some help getting his scarecrow back in working order!
    • Saturday, October 4th at high noon PST, head to the tavern in Great Divide, just outside of Thurgadin on the docks, and seek out that dwarf again! He is looking for some drinking partners to help pass the afternoon in comraderie!
    • Sunday, October 5th around 2pm PST, head to Antonica. Our favorite drinking dwarf is venturing out and looking for some friends to tell spooky stories with around the campfire!
    • Sunday, October 5th around 6pm PST, head to Antoncia! Seems an unusual traveler is in the area seeking some help obtaining a few special test subjects! Perhaps you can lend a hand if you don't mind paying with zombies!
    • Monday, October 6th, around 7pm PST, head back to Antonica, and seek out one of the Loresingers, who has another tale to share with you!
    Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when a guide might be out wanting to chat, or other citizens of Norrath needing help! These are by no means the only things happening, I just don't always hear of everything in time to let you know!

Aivet likes this.