Temple of Veeshan: Dreadscale's Maw feedback

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Clevemo, May 13, 2014.

1. Froggleg Member

Belt clickies still are not persisting through death, be it the person wearing the belt, or the person receiving the buff, as far as I've seen.
  2. scousetroub Active Member

If the person that is wearing the belt dies then the buff should drop , That's his/her dumb fault for been killed in the first place
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

you clearly don't understand.
    the person with the belt isn't the one dying.
    the person or people with the buff on die, come back up and the buff isn't on them anymore and has to be recast.
    when really it shouldn't have to be recast, cause it should persist through death.
  4. Kcool005 Active Member

The belt does persist through death, clicked on the wearer, and the clicked on group members, u can test it easily. ----

read the belt, it specifically says on it, wont work right away after rezz, so right when they person is rezzed don't start spamming spells.
  5. Kiry Active Member

It doesn't, if someone in your group dies the buff does not reapply on them even though the effect is still maintained on the group, you have to completely recast the buff to protect all group members (that died) again, I tested it on an afk break and it's definitely not persisting on death to individual members that died in the group, it does seem buggy though and doesn't always drop. If the caster dies then the buff does persist through death on all members (as described on the item) when you revive/rezzed.
  6. Gninja Developer

Fixes for the belt wonkiness(tm) and for the failure effects on Lord Kreizenn should be in this week's update.
    Kiry likes this.
  7. Ebofu Active Member

Tues or Thurs?
  8. Gninja Developer

Tuesday.
  9. Crychtonn Active Member

Gninja something you guys should look at in addition to the loot changes you made today is adding a way to get regular wing 1 & 2 purple gems. I suggest adding them to the trash mobs loot tables. The trash already has a chance to drop the armor from the first two wings. It only seems right they should drop the gems for that armor also.

This gives a way to get the items without having to go backward for new recruits. But since it's off trash it can be skipped by guilds that don't need it. That's my idea at least.
  10. Gninja Developer

The purple gems that upgrade the armor from 1/2 to 2/2 also work to raise from 0/2 to 1/2. We have no intention to add any other faster way to get purple gems.
  11. Crychtonn Active Member

OK, I didn't realize you could use two of the new gems on the same piece of gear. I thought you had to use one of the old and one of the new gems to get to 2/2. Thanks for the info. No need for any changes then.
  12. Kiry Active Member

belt buff is still broken
  13. Gninja Developer

Is it showing any increased functionality or is it exactly the same as before? (i.e. wondering if the file got missed)
  14. Snapshot Active Member

Neiloch likes this.
  15. slippery Well-Known Member

The text from Irdul about someone being put in a block doesn't show up every time, and it should really be in chat not just a pop up
  16. Kiry Active Member

Same as before.
  17. Gninja Developer

What's the exact text or part of the exact text? I am trying to find it in a sea of files :p
  18. Katanallama Well-Known Member

There's an in game broadcast for when someone is teleported into the ice blocks, but no text. They want to make an ACT / raidhub trigger to call it out :)
  19. Gninja Developer

I understand that part. I am more concerned with the claim that the message is not happening every time. There are no plans to add it to chat.
  20. Glassjaw Active Member

I have noticed on that fight that there is a sound that goes off when it calls out that some one is in the block but I know for sure that I have not been hearing that every time some one gets sent to one.