Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Aitsanna, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a couple things going on the beginning of this week!

• Monday, February 24th around high noon, head to the Commonlands. Rumor has it the Orcs are having a bit of some civil turmoil and one group in particular is looking for some brave adventurers to even the score!

• Tuesday, February 25th around 7:30pm in the Commonlands, not to be outdone by the other, the Orcs want to avenge the wrongs done to them! Perhaps you can play a part in putting this civil strife to rest!

Please remember all times are PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons in the days to come! This list is by no means the only things happening in Norrath and sometimes I just don't hear of them ahead of time to let you know!
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get the Frostfang Sea guide quest that earns the shrinking hat reward on Unrest? Thanks!
  3. Efixea New Member

YES please!! that must be a part of my life as well.
  4. Gediva Senior Guide

I am sure I can convince one of those mushroom loving researchers to make an appearance!

What would be some good times and days?
  5. luminosa Active Member

Perhaps one evening over this upcoming weekend? Many players seems to be on between 6-8pm PST.
  6. Gediva Senior Guide

I was wandering about today and saw a curious fellow tacking up notices in all the cities so I came in for a closer look to see what all the fuss was about. Seems a few things going on the next day or two!

• Today, Saturday March 15 at 7pm (PDT/PST) head to the shores of Frostfang Sea. Seems one of those exuberant mushroom researchers heard about a request to help with more samples, and will be out and about again looking for help!
    • Sunday, March 16th, at high noon (PDT/PST) head to the Commonlands. Seems Haldyn is gearing up to get some supplies for his brewing and needs your help. Grab your harvesting tools and lend him a hand
    • Monday, March 17th at high noon (PDT/PST) Haldyn will be in the City of Gorowyn on the docks holding his famous (Or is it Infamous) drinking contest! He will be looking for contestants to sample all his latest brews and has some nifty prizes for the winners! And just in time to say farewell to Brewday for another year!
    Please remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons in the days to come! This list is by no means the only things happening in Norrath and sometimes I just don't hear of them ahead of time to let you know!
  7. Gediva Senior Guide

Seems our mushroom researcher got a bit waylaid by some snow of all things and in Frostfang Sea! But she assures me she will be there by 8pm PDT/PST, and apologizes for any inconvenience.
  8. Gediva Senior Guide

Please note that this will be held in Qeynos Harbor NOT Gorowyn. Seems Haldyn got a bit in his cups when he tried to let me know about the details! So, Monday, March 17th at nigh noon in Qeynos Harbor!
  9. Carynn Well-Known Member

Any chance the Frostfang researcher can come out during the day on the weekend? I missed the event because I was already asleep!

But many, many thanks for coming to Unrest again.
  10. Gediva Senior Guide

They were busy this past week and weekend with two appearances, but I will pass the word you are still looking for them and missed helping!

I am sure they will be out again seeking more samples for their research in the near future, so keep watching here for any word I get of them coming to Norrath again!
  11. Gediva Senior Guide

Well, I hope you all enjoyed drinking with our favorite dwarf, Haldyn Irongutt during the Brew Day festivities and giving him a hand with his drinkin' collection and getting supplies for brewin, and of course his infamous Drinkin' Contest! But, now that the excitement of Brew Day has simmered a bit, I found a few notices tacked up all over the cities of Norrath requesting help from a few interesting citizens!

• Wednesday, March 26th, head to the docks of Thundering Steppes at 4pm PDT/PST. Tragedy has befallen the Loresinger clan, as one of their most prized tomes of lyrics has been damaged. Following a tip that artisans can sometimes be found on the docks, Oyenni is hoping to find someone that may know a thing or two about precious books and will be seeking some assistance!
    • Wednesday, March 26th head to the Commonlands around 7pm PDT/PST and seek out a famed Kerran hunter seeking your help making his quota in time!
    • Thursday, March 27th, take a trip to Steamfont Mountains at high noon PDT/PST, and seek out an interestingly enterprising ratonga with a special mission, should you choose to accept (should I be concerned the notice is beginning to smoke and appears to be burning, oh dear....)
    • Saturday, March 29th, head to the housing area of the City of Gorowyn in Timorous Deep around noon PDT/PST. Halymeda has angered the Stormfather, and during the Season of Rain of all things, somehow and now has her very own rain cloud following her! The only problem: a hole in her roof and her cloud is parked over it raining merrily into her room. Perhaps you can lend her a hand with the repairs to her home in Gorowyn?
    • Sunday, March 30th, head to the docks of the Enchanted Lands around noon PDT/PST. Apparently someone has sighted an entrepreneur near the docks seeking to hire those skilled with a fishing pole for a bit of gathering. If you're in the area looking for work and can be counted upon to be very discreet, speak with the rather sneaky-looking fellow in the brown coat for more details. Ooo, sounds so secretive!
    • Monday, March 31st, around high noon PDT/PST, head to the Village of Somborn in the Loping Plains. It seems a rather industrious and overzealous merchant headed out into the wilds to find some new items to sell, and hasn't been seen since! His friends are a bit worried something terrible has befallen him and need able-bodied adventurers to go and find the poor fellow!
    Please remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!

Charlice likes this.
  12. Gediva Senior Guide

While I was investigating the newest shenanigans from Bristlebane, I found out about these citizens needing your immediate assistance!

• Thursday, April 3rd @7pm PDT - Spirits are at unrest and seeking revenge! Head to Greater Faydark and see what all the commotion is about and maybe ease the spirit's need for vengeance!
    • Thursday, April 3rd @ 7:30pm PDT - Pranks are afoot, but even some things go too far -- like stealing a halfling's hair! One slightly less hairy Halfling is seeking your help with a payback of epic proportions. Seek him at the docks in Enchanted Lands if you want to get in on the action!

13. Gediva Senior Guide

Mischief is afoot! Heard about a few more things going on to help you celebrate the last few days of the annual Bristlebane Day celebrations!

• Sunday, April 6th around high noon PDT, a Halfling is reported to be in the Enchanted Lands looking to share stories of your greatest pranks! Come tell him about the best one you pulled off!
    • Monday, April 7th around 8pm PDT, head to Timorous Deep in the cave off the docks of the city of Gorowyn. It has been reported a rather glum and grumpy troll has been sighted. Perhaps you can help cheer him up!
    • Tuesday, April 8th, around 5pm PDT, head back to Timorous Deep and the city of Gorowyn. Put on your thinking caps, as the Riddlemaster has returned with more riddles to stump you! Come solve his riddles and win a prize!
    • Wednesday, April 9th, around 1pm PDT, head to Frostfang Sea. Seems our favorite ale loving dwarf, Haldyn, has gotten himself into some trouble and needs your help!

14. Gediva Senior Guide

I was cleaning up the mess after a bit of Bristlebane Day fun, and found a note crumpled on the ground with some information you might like to know!

• Today, Wednesday, April 9th around 7pm PST/PDT, head to Steamfont Mountains. Seems an "enterprising" ratonga needs some help from clever folks willing to accept his mission....

• Friday, April 11th at high noon PDT/PSDT, head to the City of Kelethin! Rumor has it that Morrpho the Magnificent, famed magician, will be holding his annual show to amaze and delight you!

• Saturday, April 12th, at noon PDT/PST, head to Rivervale. Seems an odd gnome has been sighted requesting some unusual assistance!

• Sunday, April 13th, at noon PDT/PST, head to the housing area in New Halas. Seems a new resident needs your help moving into her new flat from those that have an eye for design and flair! Perhaps you can help her figure out the perfect furniture and arrangements!

15. Gediva Senior Guide

Regrettably, Morrpho has been called away to deal with an emergency in his fae family and will have to reschedule is Magic Show for another day and time. He apologizes for any inconvenience and disappointment.
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

• Rumor has it, tonight, May 8th around 9pm, a rather frazzled and scattered brained gnome is making an appearance in the Withered Lands in the hope of procuring some assistance tracking down some rather important schematics he seems to have misplaced! Perhaps you can lend the poor guy a hand!

17. Gediva Senior Guide

Seems some pirate folk have shown up all over Norrath, and will be needing your help! So hoist your sails and heed their calls! Yarr!

• Saturday, May 17th @ Noon PDT- Briney Pegleg is a fine baker, but is all thumbs when it comes to sewing! She will be needing your help to get things patched in time to set sail. Meet her in New Halas if you're able to lend a hand.

• Sunday, May 18th @ Noon PDT - The waters seem to be calm lately, and the Othmir find it a bit unsettling, especially one particular one. Has Prexus disappeared, is he ok? Will he return? Come to the shores of the Enchanted Lands to find out!

• Monday, May 19th @ Noon PDT - Clefdon Dreadbeard is rumored to be seking some help with buried treasure! Adjust yer eyepatches, straighten your hooks and hoist your sails for Butcherblock Mountains!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when a guide might be out and about or other citizens of Norrath need help! These aren't the only things happening, I just don't hear of everything in time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!
  18. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I think there is only one pirate on Funrest...me!
  19. Ixsiel Member

Maybe more pirate themed guide quests/talks/stories... or whatever with pirate/nautical rewards? Need more items for my ship!
  20. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a few rumors of some things going on today and in the next couple of days! Perhaps you can lend a hand?

• Today, Sunday, June 15th at 5:30pm PST, head to the shores of Mara Island. Seems a talent contest is being hosted by the local families! Are you the next Maran Idol?
    • Tonight, Sunday, June 15th, at 8pm PST, head to Greater Faydark. Seems a mean little gnome played a cruel trick on one of the local bixies and she is all a-buzz!
    • Monday, June 16th at 7pm PST, head to the City of Kelethin in Greater Faydark. Seems an enterprising lady and her assistant are on a brief layover and need some help with procuring her favorite beverage!
    • Wednesday, June 18th, around 8pm PST, head to the beaches of Loping Plains. Seems an over enthusiastic merchant has gotten lost and needs help making it back to town!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when a guide might be out and about or other citizens of Norrath needing help! These aren't the only things happening, I just don't hear of everything in time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!