Missing Graphics!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mohee, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Mohee Active Member

I made a post on the old forums about this, and a dev replied that they would look into, but that was a long time ago. I figure I would post the issue on the new forums.

Remember the 3D ripple effects option you could turn on for water? Why is that gone from the game???
    Here is an example RIPPLE VIDEO Example runs from 36 seconds in, till 45 seconds in.

The other thing I noticed the other day, the option for Flora in the game to move and spread as your character runs through it is gone as well.

Please add these back into the game... these were some awesome graphical features that added a lot of detail to the game!
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

LOL I remember the response being something to the effect of they didn't even realize that the effects were broken and that it would be looked into when time permitted.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

"when timer permitted" though means after the slew of ever growing balance, quest, code and art problems that are found all the time. So basically depending on severity that can mean "never" sadly :(
  4. Mohee Active Member

Any chance you guys can add these back into the game?
  5. Pixiewrath Active Member

I wouldn't mind that returning no. It's not like anyone is losing out on getting an old enhancement back.

When I look at old EQ2 footage it always look more detailed than newer ones does...
  6. Mohee Active Member

Can we get these two things back now? Been missing forever...
  7. Mohee Active Member

Hello? Devs? Features go missing from your game and don't realize it?