problems with marketplace

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by suka, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suka Well-Known Member

I tried to redeem my 500 sc in eq1 first. nothing happened when i clicked on the screen and the discount says 0. so i cam to eq2 and tried instead of offering me to redeem the 500, it says "become a member". and it won't allow me to redeem it. also there are no discounts showing here either.

then i get this message: "the system has experienced a general system error. Please close the Commerce Marketplace Application and try again. If the problem still persist please contact Technical support" -- ok so i petitioned. when will this get fixed and if we can't redeem our 500 sc does that mean we lose it for the month?
  2. Shelly New Member

My SC balance is 0 now. It was a whopping 56 before. I have the button to claim my 500 SC but it doesnt work. Guessing it isn't functional yet. At least that's what I hope.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

yeah mine shows no balance either and i know i had a bunch in there
  4. Awkk Well-Known Member

Just give it some time. The system is overwhelmed with so many players trying to do this all at once. It might take several minutes for your balance to show up, and even longer for the new 500 SC to be claimed. Hopefully this will smooth out in a few days.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

what i really worry about with this is that it claims it expires tomorrow so if we don't claim it today we don't get it. yet we can't claim it because it is broken.
  6. Awkk Well-Known Member

In that case, keep trying to claim it today. When the message changes from claim to subscribe, you will have been awarded the SC. It just takes time to show up in the wallet. Good luck! :)
  7. suka Well-Known Member

mine started out with subscribe instead of claim
    not sure what that means.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

and on my other accounts, one of them is grayed out completely- can't click on it. says it will be granted again tomorrow.
  9. Bregdania Active Member

Two accounts and two different scenarios. First account now tells me I have no SC when I know there was in the vicinity of 1500. I can't claim the 500SC which expires in a month and I can't log in to my account to check status and balance.

Second account wont let me claim the 500SC and it expires tomorrow, it also shows no balance for SC and I know there was plenty in there prior to this change. I also can not log into that account to check the account status.

I'm hoping things are just overloaded and will settle into the correct information in the next 24 hours.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

i haven't checked my third account yet. one told me from the beginning to sign up. and a second one has the redeem grayed out and won't allow me to click on it. checking third account now.

third account says to become a member.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

kk so i logged into an account in the soe accounts page and tried to check on the account there only to get an error. guess we won't get our sc this month. not the end of the world, but had plans for it
  12. suka Well-Known Member

it seems that in all fairness if the problem isn't fixed tomorrow they should extend the deadline on it. not fair putting it out there for only one day and then not being able to accommodate the population. they knew that most people would log in. they should have simply given out the April sc earlier to everyone and then had this set up for next month. the way they did this shows a lack of forethought and preparation.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

it is the 30th and my redeem item is still gray. this really sucks guys. I guess i don't get my 500 this month.
  14. Luperza Community Manager

Please continue discussion regarding this in the appropriate thread: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...ce-update-–-continued-work-being-done.547893/

Thanks! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.