The New All Access Plan Information & FAQ

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Amnerys Member

To allow our technical teams more time to test the program and processes, the date for implementation of the new SOE All Access has been moved from April 2nd to April 16th, 2014. The FAQ has been updated accordingly!
  2. syberghost New Member

While I find this personally disappointing (I've already been approved for vacation the week of the 2nd, where I planned to greatly enjoy my new benefits, and I can't change to the week of the 16th because I've also made other plans for that week which cannot be rescheduled), I do greatly appreciate the fact that SOE has let us know about this now, instead of waiting.

Kudos for transparency, SOE; keep it up. I moderate forums for an MMO company that has switched from transparency to corporate "turtle up" secrecy, and as bad as the forum and social media heat you get for plans changing is, it's nothing compared to the vitriol when folks think you're hiding something. Transparency is the way to go, and you're doing a great job lately.

You will be rewarded for treating us like fellow gamers, instead of the enemy. Thanks.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

Is that the same date when gold (non-recurring) accounts will finally start getting the monthly station cash?
  4. kelnor New Member

I don't know if this was asked (too much to dig through) but what about those of use that already paid a year for all access? Does that mean we will lose roughly 5 dollars a month after this goes into affect? We should get some type of compensation for the remaining time left on our year subscription to all access otherwise it feels like SoE is basically taking 5 dollars a month from us.
  5. sgt_abn_duke New Member

Why do other servers get to have fairs and other events, When Guk doesn't?
  6. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Sgt_abn_duke - Guk should have the same events that are SOE implemented. Perhaps you are confusing player run events with the city festivals, etc? The post about the Halasian festival was player run. I am sure you could reach out to the folks that organized it to do something similar on Guk. If you want it, start planning it. :)
  7. Alittlerusty Member

So this means I need to pay more per month to play EQ2?
    Yes I will get access to play there other games as a gold member, but haven't they or will shut down 4 games?
    So what is left to play , dragon prophet is just boring , tried it for 1 month off and on was buged like crazy.

Only time will tell what they come up with I guess.
  8. Rimmy New Member

How are paying more to play EQ2 when the price isn't changing? o_O
    You are getting access to more games for the same sub$ the only thing in question is if you paid a "special" rate and they said they were working out ways to honor those as well.
    suka likes this.
  9. sgt_abn_duke New Member

OOOOk, Whats a player run event? and what does it take.. I mean, do you get city tokens, prizes, or any other stuff?
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Players like you and I design an event, provide prizes for games, and employ guildies and friends to help. It's a real act of love and generosity, for the good of one's community.
    Charlice likes this.
  11. Deillia New Member

So I came over to EQ2 and made a character to try the game out since they announced the new sub. Now it's being pushed to April 16th ish...can we please confirm and stay firm on a date. If soe is going back on this idea let us all know, so I can delete this toon and just go back to DCUO. Seriously why announce a date, and continue changing it. They do this at DCUO as well and it's bad business.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

It's only changed one time. From April 2 to April 16. It's only two weeks, not a big deal. And as someone who's been playing their games since shortly after the original Everquest released...I'd rather they get this right the first time, especially when it comes to them billing me. I'd certainly hate to have them accidently bill me for a yearly sub for a half-dozen separate games when my sub comes up again for three accounts because someone didn't take time to test the system properly.
    Sambril, suka, Spindle and 5 others like this.
  13. Eshaac Active Member

Really? Continue changing it? They make "one" "1" change and it becomes "continue changing it". Really? Continue changing it? :confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

Eshaac
  14. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Pardon if i didnt read all those 9 sites.... (at work), but if i a loyal customer to soe (european), will get the change too? ^^
  15. Rimmy New Member

Pardon if i didnt read all those 9 sites.... (at work), but if i a loyal customer to soe (european), will get the change too? ^^

You don't have to read all 9 pages just read the first post. There is a link to the official FAQ that answers your question.
  16. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hint, just thought someone allready read that and stated " Yes, grandfathered accounts will remain and gain accsess to the titels over all-a"
    But thanks anyways ,)
  17. Excession New Member

All Access does not apply to everyone it seems.
    I have an existing account with SOE for EQ2, which I can play with no problems, Planetside 2, which again, I can play with no problems, and DCUO, which I cannot play, even though I paid for, and am supposed to have All Access on my account.

I am from the UK, and as far as I am aware, I had access to all of the games listed before SOE decided to offload people to prosieben, but since I can still play EQ2 and Planetside 2 without having to make a prosieben account, why can I not still play DCUO?

What is the point in having all access if it does not give what it is supposed to?
    Cancelled my all access and will just sub to EQ2 tbh.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

All Access will give you benefits in EQ2 as well. You'll have all the benefits you have now with a Gold Membership. We may add some more benefits and if we do, we'll provide those details as well. So you get the same Gold Membership PLUS access to the other games in the SOE portfolio if you wish to try them out.

In regards to Prosieben, I don't have any new news. Once I do, I'll let you know. I know we are continually trying to work with them to provide you the same deal, but ultimately it comes down to what Prosieben is willing to do on their end. If you have a PSG account, I highly recommend you go over to their forums and provide your opinions on the matter as that is the best way to let them know.

I have and will continued to let PSG know that players would like to have the same deal as they do with the SOE All Access Plan.
  19. Excession New Member

As I said in my original post, I do not have a prosieben account (will never have one either, which means I will never play EQ Next, since it has already been stated that EU players will have to go through prosieben for it), my post is really nothing to do with prosieben, but with SOE claiming that if I pay for All Access, then I can play all those games that I have tied to my account, when in reality, I cannot.

If my account is flagged in such a way that I can play EQ2 and PS2 through SOE, why isnt it flagged the same way for DCUO?
  20. Deillia New Member

Honestly it's the 2nd time I have seen the date change. The offical mail I got originally said early March. Then DCuo forum post said begining April, now the week of my birthday. I'm just trolling because I want to post auctions so bad and trade in my LP's to get some much needed plat. lol, and I refuse to pay a second sub for a month early access lol. I will get over it. I just hate constant date changes. Like don't announce it if it's not going to happen. Like the armories that took over a year to come out in DCUO, that dates kept getting thrown out there, and it took over a year to actually happen. Like don't tease, no one likes a tease. I don't know how things roll over here yet, but I do know the track record at DC run by SOE. We still have yet to get league halls over there, and we have been told they are coming in the next update like 2 times since I been playing. So forgive my skepticism :) Where is the spell checker when you need one lmao! Good Lord I am a horrible speller :) Have a great morning everyone.