New reward item for ToV purchase or scam?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by DreadRoberts, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Icaen_01 New Member

I purchased ToV last night, and I haven't received mine yet. I should get them, right??
  2. Sambril Well-Known Member

Thanks for the wings!

Though I wish there was also a way that I could use them as a cloak appearance so that they would show in no-mount areas and could be used on a merc.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh wow, I was expecting per account & it's per character. Awesome. Thanks!
    Spindle likes this.
  4. Bregdania Active Member

Talk about jumping through hoops to get this claim item. I had to do a combination of claiming another item and then zoning before it would show on one account and that was after numerous amounts of logging in and out and zoning.
    On the second account they appeared after logging and zoning several times but I didn't have to claim a different item first. So there is no hard and fast rule for those of us with problems - just persevere until they appear in the Promotions tab.

And yes they are very pretty and a nice gift that is worth the trouble to find.
  5. Shel Member

Wow! I was also expecting one per account. Thank you!
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

I don't have them to claim. I am very sad now. Please fix it. :(

Okies, sadness averted!! :) The wings did not show until I had claimed something else first. Anyone else that has that same sadness may like to try that first.

And thank you! I'm off to fly now... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Bregdania and Xillean like this.
  7. Icaen_01 New Member

8. Mozil Active Member

For those experiencing delays, it's entirely possible that they're sending them out in shifts so as not to cause an overload somewhere. :)

I can't wait to start rummaging around for outfits to go with these things!
  9. DreadRoberts Active Member

They are quite nice. They helped me fly to my doom in Halls of the Betrayer this morning! ;)
  10. High Elf Active Member

Thanks for the wingz! I really like them, much less clutter on my screen now.
    I didn't get an e-mail, but I just bought ToV recently. Rather have the wingz anyway.
  11. Tylia Well-Known Member

Thank you for the wings! What a great little "surprise" gift! :)
  12. Alton Member

There is a cloak appearance item in the store which does what you request. I believe it would take away from the possible sales of that item due to your suggestion, though.