Brewday 2014!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Brewday is currently on Test. While the full preview will be a bit, I have put up the placeholder article, along with a bunch of eye-candy. Check out Brewday 2014 - The Barrel Room for more details!
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thanks for the early look-see.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Wonderful as ever =)

Thank you very much Niami.
  4. snarlycarly New Member

Thank you very much for the preview Niami! I'm tickled over the brown velvet curtains and the green ones!
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks for the preview Niami!

I've not been able to get the time to check it all out myself yet =)

And just to clarify, that door is one of the working doors right?
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  7. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

GREEN CURTAINS! Yay! Ummmm.... Locked Barrel Room, Does this mean we can't get inside it?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  8. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I second that question. What an odd little..room....barrel...thingy. Can you get inside it?
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The Locked Barrel Room (which is just like the entrance to the Brewday instance) is solid, not something you can enter.

The buyable Barrel Room Door is functional, and swings away from you (counter-clockwise)
  10. Xillean Well-Known Member

Thanks for the preview! and omg my dwarf berserker must have the barrel room...must....have....it
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

More curtains! And a door! and plushies! Can't wait.
  12. Gylfie Member

Perhaps we will get a doorless barrel room?
  13. Leko New Member

Thanks.

Brewday is the best holiday ever!!
  14. YellowBird New Member

Thanks so much!

Oh my, green curtains! I know a wood elf who will love those. ;)
  15. Glenorian Well-Known Member

The new items looks great.I'm excited about the green flowery curtain sas I'm a big fan of Kelethin furniture. While I love round rooms and round doors, I find them difficult to incorporate. But I know there are people that manage to use them.
  16. Edriliane Active Member

Ooh, I love the door, we can't have enough of those. Too bad there's no decoration on both sides though.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, continuing the window on the inside might've been cool, but I can sort of see why they didn't; ostensibly, it's supposed to be "lit from within from the room beyond," right? :-/

Now, it just sort of looks like the window is more like a box set in to the front of the door with its own light source. :confused:

Uwk
  18. Edriliane Active Member

Oh no, the box thingy is very fine on just one side, but the blank/raw/ugly looking wood on the other side is what's bothering me. It just doesn't look very right. A bit of polishing on this side would have done it justice.
    Well, I still love it, hehe.
    msgnomer and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

I really like the green curtains, the hop vine, and the locked barrel room. The window in the door really should show on both sides of the door to give it a feel of 'realism', I have to agree with others there. The game already has a bunch of 'ugly' goblins and trolls and such, but I have to say I really do like the wild boar plushie. I'm trying to gather a full 'zoo' of wildlife critters for one of my properties, so he will make a nice addition to the collection, hehe. I think I can make the other new plushies work in another of my properties, though I am not as enthused about them. All in all, I say great job! I am so busy right now collecting items I haven't gotten previously that I have had very little time to actually decorate any of my prestige homes fully, but I am working on several homes. Looking forward to this years brew fest! :D
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

That's not how you spell 'Frostfell'.
    Wizzam, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Leko like this.