A House for a Mouse.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Charlice, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Charlice Well-Known Member

Dear Homeowners,
    I would like to extend a warm invitation to you all, to join me for cheese and biscuits at your convenience at, 'A House for a Mouse'.

Owner: Sharnie
    House: Personal Dojo
    Server: Funrest

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Thank you for looking. :)
  2. Gracey Well-Known Member

Gorgeous. I love how you changed the whole look of the dojo. The rug on the wall really makes the colors pop in the bedroom. Great job!
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

that is cute! love the outdoor area. :D
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Wow so darling! I'll make a chara on your server so I can go see it all in person. :) I already love the outdoor space and the way you added such cheery colors. Plus what a cute mouse (the pink kilt is great, as a red haired gal of Scottish ancestry I approve of this highly).
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

Wow! That is very nice. I had to go see it in person. It looks like a perfect house for a mouse.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Charlice like this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

Thank you very much :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Beepbeepbeep New Member

Looks fantastic!
  8. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Very Cute~! love it~! :D
    Charlice and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

The house entrance/courtyard is really cute. I didn't recognize this as a dojo right away. It's a perfect little mouse house :) Nice work!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hate to be a killjoy kitty, but how do you reach the doorknob? Do you have the Mystic Moppet disguise on (which can be very handy for decorating, I'll grant!)? You look smaller than the average mousie in the pix... ;->

Nevertheless, awesome job! :D

Uwk
    Charlice likes this.
  11. Charlice Well-Known Member

It's a bit of a stretch, but on the top step standing on her toes, she can just reach the door knob. Failing that, there is a secret door she can sneak through. (hidden shrunken guild door)

She doesn't see herself as a mouse though, the mouse is the recently house trained Giblet, Seeker of Cheese. ;)
    Sharnie has pretty much convinced herself she's a fae.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! ;->

True, she's not a mouse; she's a rat... ;->

Uwk
    /rapidly_ducking
  13. Charlice Well-Known Member

I am so glad she can't read Uwk! :mad:

;)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, rat, Ratonga... ;->

Uwk
    krazy kitty ;->
  15. Bregdania Active Member

Oh Charlice I can't wait to get back proper internet access back so I can come visit! This looks fantastic and I really did have to read twice to be sure this was a Dojo.
    Breg (who is suffering severe withdrawal symptoms having to use free wifi on her iPad instead of being in game)