Racial Plushies

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Pern, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Pern New Member

It would be nice if SOE would put racial plushies in the game. I am sure that many players would love the opportunity to populate their homes with plushies that represent the various player races in Norrath. They would add ambiance to our homes and can bring it to life. I know it is possible to dress up mannequins and place them, but it is not the same nor does it give the same effect that a racial plushie would. You can use the same modeling that is used for NPC populations in the various cities minus the audio. They could be purchasable from the marketplace. I and am sure many others would purchase them, and the addition of plushies would enhance player-made housing greatly.

Please SOE, give us racial plushies!!!
    Snowmoon, Gylfie, Bregdania and 7 others like this.
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

That would be very cool indeed. I can say with 100% certainty I'd purchase some.
  3. Katz Well-Known Member

That would be great.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Agreed! Plus my poor apprentices need a break from moonlighting as the cash register clerk/ butler/doorman/etc that my design ideas demand. :p
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

Imagine how cool it would be, if we could also dress them like we can the apprentices! I'd kill for them not to have writing over their heads.

Can we haz this now plz?
  6. Zoka New Member

This is a great idea! I would love to populate my homes with plushies like dark elves, kerrans, iksars, etc. Currently, I use mannequins and dress them up but would rather have something that looks more realistic to the game.

For any others that look at this thread, please like or reply to it. Maybe if we have enough likes and replies, Sony will pay attention to this.
    Gylfie, Bregdania, Charlice and 2 others like this.
  7. Lookin New Member

It would be an awesome thing to have plushies that look like various player races in the game. I would be happy with it, even more so if we could dress them. I would love it if I could have a dark elf that is dressed like me in my homes. Make them so you can choose between male or female.
  8. Spinkle Member

+1 for Racial Plushies

And not just being able to dress them like the mannequins/apprentices, but to customize them too (unlike the guild hall merchants/guards/npcs where their looks are different every time- it drives me bonkers). I'd use my SC on them if this was available!

Populating my mouse houses with leetle ratonga plushies would make my day <3

Edit: it would also be AWESOME if you could position these plushies too, like /sitchair, /dance, or drinking ale (or whatever it is in those cups).
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I would like? Is if when we dressed our males and females, they would TAKE THE CLOTHES OFF OUR HANDS!! And out of our inventories!! It wouldn't need to be like a Wardrobe Depot or anything, maybe only one Head, Chest, Legs, etc. item each, just to do something with all those outfits for real! Even Attuned items! :-/

Uwk
    Gylfie likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sony might not, but SOE might! ;)

Uwk
    /crossing_fingers

P.S. We need more Masks and such, if we're going to be able to keep hiding our mannequins' lack of faces. Just sayin'. --U.
    Gylfie likes this.
  11. Bregdania Active Member

It's great to see this topic resurface. I know I for one started a thread on this last year so I really really hope someone at SOE gets the message soon. Of course racial plushies would be great but dressable ones would be totally awesome!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.