Last 4 commissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ladymist, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

I don't usually post on homeshow but I have enjoyed viewing others styles. Thought I would share the last 5 commissions I did. Mistmoore Manor (necroflux) Master Court (Joyfae) tenebrous Islaned (joeyz) Halas Magical Manor (Mazu)Gorowyn Magical Manor (luciar) all on freeport server

[IMG]https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.p...10151814625283769.1073741825.576383768&type=3

ps dont mind the couple of non decor eq2shares hehe it apparently all went in same album. Different folks had different budgets so I worked with what budget they gave me
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Gracey Well-Known Member

Sorry - I cant get to the pics :(
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Nothing's showing.:(
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Unless you sign up with Facebook, but even when folks shared with the Public, you can't get beyond the first album picture and see the rest without signing on to Facebook. :-/

Uwk
    who already has a Facebook page, but still...
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Sweetheart, your albums are all marked private. We cannot see your pictures.
  6. Ladymist Well-Known Member

I dont understand it, fb wont let me make the whole album public, maybe it was a eq2 setting by default i dont know. I have went in and made each picture public manually. thats the best i can do.
  7. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

OK, I saw 'em, and I likey. What you could try doing is finding the post on your timeline where all the pictures are located and then linking that post. When I upload pictures from a particular house, I upload them all at once with a description of the house, address, and owner. Then I can just link the particular post from the timeline. All I have to do is make sure that post is public.

BTW, you have a cute little boy, and those star-shaped sugar cookies look very nummy.